[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

Hi, can you look at my profile and tell me what i must to change?
i can clear maps only to tier 8, higher i have problems with dps and hp, what do you think? what change?
wut.. what happend with the lvling trees :C ????
My tree :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAABeBS0FtQceCC4McAzyDY0OSBEvEZYV7Ba_GY4brSPTI_YknST9JpUqCyzhL8wwfDY9PeI-z0MxRwZHfkjuSVFKfUz_TZJOKlFHUdpVS1oaW69d8mHiYlpirGLsZU1sjG8ncFJwVnTtdf14rnrvexR9dX3jhG-E2YTvhrSHdonTivCMNo19jb-PYJS4lSSVLpoTmmqdqqOKpTWly6Z_rGaxs7KAtMW1SLaKuR25Pr02vea-p8GCwuzDM8qQ037UI9RC2HbawdvU2-fnVOlG62PtQe2D7g7w1fzF_94=?accountName=SjmSon&characterName=SjmSon

i build lifebase.
"
zkyline21 wrote:
wut.. what happend with the lvling trees :C ????
i'll rework them at weekend, looks like something was wrong with them, so i just deleted them atm :D
"
SjmSon wrote:
Hi, can you look at my profile and tell me what i must to change?
i can clear maps only to tier 8, higher i have problems with dps and hp, what do you think? what change?
you have around 250 life on your gear, this is too low amount, you need to change almost everething :<
try to aim at around 70+ life on each non-unique piece of gear
About dps - you need better jewelry, good rare amulet will give you huge damage boost
at what level do i start jumping around like a madman
how is this a good boss farmer if you have no way of sustaining frenzy charges on bosses without constant add spawn?
using frenzy on all bosses you don't 1 hit seems boring.
you said this is hardcore viable like is this good for uber lab farming and dried lake farming only im not talking about shaper or uber atrize but just mainly uber lab and dried lake for hardcore also is this a good league starter ?
why do u take slayer for ascendancy?
hello, very nice guide. im farming in the new league shaped strand like hot knife in butter.

anyway, i lose frenzy charges when i farming (time on frenzy charges is up) and i dont know why. if i have 5 frenzy, it is going to 4 or to 3. is this becouse of shadow and dust gloves or why? (i use poacher mark + blashphemy)

please help:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info