[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

"
ironfrank wrote:
hello, very nice guide. im farming in the new league shaped strand like hot knife in butter.

anyway, i lose frenzy charges when i farming (time on frenzy charges is up) and i dont know why. if i have 5 frenzy, it is going to 4 or to 3. is this becouse of shadow and dust gloves or why? (i use poacher mark + blashphemy)

please help:)
it's ok, flicker strike consumes your charges lul
Can you have a look at my character sheet and let me know what i can improve on?
I am going to craft a weapon sometime this week so i can get more damage but i feel my crit damage isn't as high when comparing it to yours. Sitting at about 21k at my hide out with Herald of ash, golem and hatred on.

Thanks and great build!
Last edited by Flowsikk on Mar 19, 2017, 3:41:58 AM
"
ironfrank wrote:
hello, very nice guide. im farming in the new league shaped strand like hot knife in butter.

anyway, i lose frenzy charges when i farming (time on frenzy charges is up) and i dont know why. if i have 5 frenzy, it is going to 4 or to 3. is this becouse of shadow and dust gloves or why? (i use poacher mark + blashphemy)

please help:)

Are you using Blood Rage? It's really important to keep it up in order to get the charges.
Last edited by Bleson on Mar 19, 2017, 11:47:37 AM
Hey can you check how my current character is going thanks. And how do you gain more frenzy stacks for bossing? I still have to use blade flurry to gain frenzy stacks for anything as well.
What level would you switch to flicker strike buddy?
"
What level would you switch to flicker strike buddy?

At level 60 when you get to wear your abyssus is a pretty good turning point. Use hatred + poachers mark , a regular like 200 pdps dagger (switch to binos at 65) and go to town.
75 уровень, 4к хп, шотают все, кому не лень. На кольца можно хп добавить, но это думаю мало чем поможет, плз чекни перса и скажи что не так
hello, i have a new dagger and i wanted to question what the best entchant for him is.

0.6-0.8 pdmg as life leech
8%-22% ele dmg with weapons
or light, cold, fire dmg ?
Last edited by ironfrank on Mar 26, 2017, 5:12:21 PM
Hi!

I really like this build but it feels like I'm lacking alot of dmg (got around 10-12k sheet dps with Herald of ash + hatred) Could you check my Gear/tree when you've got time? I haven't been Lucky with Enchants yet and haven't done uber lab either. :)
Last edited by k1mmo on Mar 28, 2017, 11:46:59 AM
Hi, I am trying this build out in the new league and I am just having a really rough time getting my crit chance up, currently it is at 40 or so percent? if you could take a look and help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Im pretty new to the game so pointers are appreciated by anyone.
Last edited by Chuck_Florist on Mar 29, 2017, 1:39:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info