[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

Can you give me some good tips with which weapons / armor or Gems I should start at leveln?
Hello, can you look at my profile and tell me what i must to change?

Where do you get mana from? I do not see that you have Mana Leech in the Skill Tree, or the mana Leech Gem.
Have you Tried doing uber atziri on this build and if so how well did it work i can't seem to get to the point where i can even do teir 4 maps
"
Neezan wrote:
Have you Tried doing uber atziri on this build and if so how well did it work i can't seem to get to the point where i can even do teir 4 maps

What buiuld are you using? Is it also a flicker?
"
sikker wrote:
I have a few questions on gear.

How about the new ring "The Warden's Brand"? It seems quite OP.
And how about the Arakaali's fang as a starter dagger?
And the Perfect Storm seems better than Lightning Coil
Perhaps there is also the Green Nighmare gem (though I cant find a really good place to put it)

warden's brand doesn't have hp/accuracy/crit chance/res, so, this is shitty option for my build
Arakaali's fand has too low crit chance, bino's will be better that it
perfect storm isn't good choice, cause you'll kill yourself in phys reflect with abyssus
Green nightmare is nice jewel, you can put in duelist jewel socket, but ypu'll need to take "cloth and chain" passive
"

Awesome awesome thats great to hear. Also how would skyforth boots affect the build? Would you recommend using them? Or are rare boots optimal?

this is lifebased build, skyforth is very bad choice for it xD

"
Bikonx wrote:
Hello, can you look at my profile and tell me what i must to change?

Change your jewelry, you need rings and amulet with high life
Also i'll recommend you to divine your abyssus :P
"
Can you give me some good tips with which weapons / armor or Gems I should start at leveln?
Where do you get mana from? I do not see that you have Mana Leech in the Skill Tree, or the mana Leech Gem.

Just take geofri's baptism and use earthquake for lvling, this is opieop skill
Also i'll recommend using wall of brambles, cause 2k armour on normal and cruel is nice
About mana leech - i have 0.4% mana leech from duelist leech circle
"
Neezan wrote:

I tried, and i killed her few times :\

I would have 2 questions to you.

#1:

#2:

From what level can I use Flicker already with success?
Looks fun.

I think I'm gonna try it out. Do you have any videos of killing the guardians?

If you can facetank them, can this do shaper then? And how about uatziri?

Thanks!
I was also using a flicker at level 75 with same gear exept acuity i had Shadow and dust

Same skill tree as the one in the guide
Hey man, I'm having troubles with bosses, they kill me very easy. The map cleaning is insane, and its rare to die for mobs because they can't even touch me, but bosses are being a trouble for me. Idk what I must change, so if you could take a look at my profile, the Character name is "FlickerinoRipador"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info