[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

"
kayklown wrote:
If you're unable to get the helm enchant, and have issues with frenzies, are blood dance a viable option?

can you maybe check where the frenzie-issues come from? even without the enchant you should be able to maintain them. at least i dont have any problems and my gear is mediocre (no headenchant, no atziri gauntlets, only 1 jewel)

Can you run with your build at the beginning so fast through Act 1-4 and so quickly kill all opponents / bosses? Or is it only very late from level 70/80?
"
schmuggla wrote:
"
kayklown wrote:
If you're unable to get the helm enchant, and have issues with frenzies, are blood dance a viable option?

can you maybe check where the frenzie-issues come from? even without the enchant you should be able to maintain them. at least i dont have any problems and my gear is mediocre (no headenchant, no atziri gauntlets, only 1 jewel)

Actually no issues yet, but was mostly just a hypothetical, if I happen to run into some issues. Just planning ahead =p
"
kayklown wrote:

No pls, blood dance is shit :D
If you have problems with FC generation, use blasphemy + poachers mark as i said in "auras" section
"
Hey

I wanted to test your build times and wanted to ask if you urgently need your best in slot gear or even one or the other item can be replaced by something else. And how lvl with your build the fastest when I start at level 1?
I'm not quite clever by your level guide. ^^
I would be very happy if you could explain to me more precisely. If you took the time for it.

greetz
SniBBy

i'll update lvling section soon, just wait :D
Hello I might try your flicker build, however I wanna know how this build does in t15 with hard mods that give mobs and bosses massive DPS boost?
I also would like to know how Blood rage degen doesn't affect you in your videos after getting the 1st mod kill?
"
Hello I might try your flicker build, however I wanna know how this build does in t15 with hard mods that give mobs and bosses massive DPS boost?
My dude can clear t15 with dmg mods without problems
About BR degen - slayer's overkill leech helps me to handle it
Hi, Im currently running neversink's Oro sword flicker slayer build. I wanted to beat those bosses immune to ignite and that resist elemental damage, do you think its wise to switch from this guide to your crit guide for more end game plays? I do can manage the budget btw I just wanted to use what is best =)
Last edited by kaizorez on Dec 23, 2016, 4:35:24 AM
"
1322837 wrote:
"
My dude can clear t15 with dmg mods without problems
About BR degen - slayer's overkill leech helps me to handle it

Awesome awesome thats great to hear. Also how would skyforth boots affect the build? Would you recommend using them? Or are rare boots optimal?
I have a few questions on gear.

How about the new ring "The Warden's Brand"? It seems quite OP.
And how about the Arakaali's fang as a starter dagger?
And the Perfect Storm seems better than Lightning Coil
Perhaps there is also the Green Nighmare gem (though I cant find a really good place to put it)
Last edited by sikker on Dec 23, 2016, 9:20:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info