[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

Only problem I find so far lvl 81 is bosses, running out of frenzy charges is struggle.

Any tips?

Char 'Flygex'
your char tab is private:P
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
your char tab is private:P

Sorry did not know that, it should be public now.

Haven't done uber yet. Not sure how that affects it. Might be a part of it but i dunno.
Last edited by adunoo on Dec 19, 2016, 4:45:49 PM
"
Marcel123pl wrote:
Hi,
I'm currently playing your build in Breach league and doing pretty well. Im still getting used to mechanics but im on the good path :D. I'm just curious, how many attempts does it approximately takes to get that abyssus buff for blood rage because this would be life saving buff for me and i could swap my aura. Oh, almost forgot. Do i need to farm Merci lab or higher to get that? I've wanted to buy abyssus with that enchant but unfortunately there is no such helmet on the poe.trade so i guess i have to try and farm :/

well i got my abyssus with enchant from my friend :D this is realy hard to get one :\
i'll recommend you to run uber lab with double enchant prophecy, this build can do easy lab runs
"
adunoo wrote:
Only problem I find so far lvl 81 is bosses, running out of frenzy charges is struggle.

Any tips?

Char 'Flygex'

If you have problems with bosses, just swap flicker setup to blade flurry setup :D

"
ausura wrote:
Yeah i think the only way to get that enchant in breach is to farm it, also having a real problem finding a good dagger maybe because it is so early in league?

yeah, this is so early in league for good daggers, but also current meta skill (Gay flurry xD)uses ambushers, so i think, good demon/platinum would be rare :\
"
ausura wrote:
Yeah i think the only way to get that enchant in breach is to farm it, also having a real problem finding a good dagger maybe because it is so early in league?

why don't you go for "Mark of the Doubting Knight Platinum Kris"? it has decent dps and is very affordable.
"
If you have problems with bosses, just swap flicker setup to blade flurry setup :D

I've read the swapping for guardians etc, im just talking about t10+ bosses in general etc.
Hi,

For HC Breach league, which would you recommend for flicker strike build?

This one or the ORO flicker strike build?

What's the difference, which one does the most damage and which has the best survivability?
"
Malphai wrote:
Hi,

For HC Breach league, which would you recommend for flicker strike build?

This one or the ORO flicker strike build?

What's the difference, which one does the most damage and which has the best survivability?

This build is better than oro and other 2h flickers, cause daggers have a lot more dmg than 2h weapons. For slayer (and flicker), more dmg you deal - more survivability you have
But i'll recommend you use something like blasphemy + enfeeble for HC
Hey

I wanted to test your build times and wanted to ask if you urgently need your best in slot gear or even one or the other item can be replaced by something else. And how lvl with your build the fastest when I start at level 1?
I'm not quite clever by your level guide. ^^
I would be very happy if you could explain to me more precisely. If you took the time for it.

greetz
SniBBy
If you're unable to get the helm enchant, and have issues with frenzies, are blood dance a viable option?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info