[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

Just respecced my EQ char and geared with item i had in stash..what should i upgrade next?

Damage of single flicker is around 50k full buffed at 9 APS, 63% crit chance pre ass mark and 87% chance to hit

haven't recoloured all the items so some setup are messed up:D

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAABeBS0FtQceCC4McAzyDY0OSBEvEZYV7Ba_GY4brSPTI_Yk_SaVJ58qCyzhL8wwfDY9OrM7tj3iPs9DMUcGR35I7klRSn1M_02STipRR1O7VUtaGluvXfJh4mKsYuxlTWegbAhsjG8ncFJwVnSudO11_Xiueu97FH11feOEb4TZhO-Fp4a0h3aJ04rwjDaNfY2_j2CQG5S4lS6aE5pqnaqjiqU1pcumf6xmsbOygLTFtUi2irkduT69Nr3mvqe_1cGCwuzDM8SCypDTftQj1ELYdtrB29Tb5-Of51TpRutj7UHtg-4O8NX1YfzF_rr_3g==?accountName=Freud88&characterName=EnoughWithHardCore
Last edited by Freud88 on Dec 17, 2016, 12:47:11 PM
"
Freud88 wrote:
Just respecced my EQ char and geared with item i had in stash..what should i upgrade next?

Damage of single flicker is around 50k full buffed at 9 APS, 63% crit chance pre ass mark and 87% chance to hit

haven't recoloured all the items so some setup are messed up:D

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAABeBS0FtQceCC4McAzyDY0OSBEvEZYV7Ba_GY4brSPTI_Yk_SaVJ58qCyzhL8wwfDY9OrM7tj3iPs9DMUcGR35I7klRSn1M_02STipRR1O7VUtaGluvXfJh4mKsYuxlTWegbAhsjG8ncFJwVnSudO11_Xiueu97FH11feOEb4TZhO-Fp4a0h3aJ04rwjDaNfY2_j2CQG5S4lS6aE5pqnaqjiqU1pcumf6xmsbOygLTFtUi2irkduT69Nr3mvqe_1cGCwuzDM8SCypDTftQj1ELYdtrB29Tb5-Of51TpRutj7UHtg-4O8NX1YfzF_rr_3g==?accountName=Freud88&characterName=EnoughWithHardCore

Sup. Your dagger is pretty damn good, but ambusher is bad choise for flicker cause of low base crit chance. I'll recommend you to change it to demon/platinum, if it's possible
Also try to get more flat phys dmg on jewelery and enchant on abyssus. And 20q gems ofc :D
And yeah 3dmg mods jewels like mine will provide you nice dps boost
Last edited by 1322837 on Dec 17, 2016, 12:58:29 PM
I've been using your build to try to create my first character and it worked really well. Until merciless.

I am able to most things very quickly, but on occasion I die instantly. Sometimes even after all the monsters already died. What am I doing wrong? I'm trying to finish the merciless labyrinth to get Endless Hunger, but I keep getting killed by the boss.

Thanks!
How do you manage your mana? If i run hatred + assassins mark i can do 1 flicker strike and im out of mana
"
nevalopo wrote:
How do you manage your mana? If i run hatred + assassins mark i can do 1 flicker strike and im out of mana

Personally I have mana leech on my rings that takes care of it completely.. I don't know exactly how the OP does it though.
i have 0.4% attack dmg mana leech from duelist leech nodes :\
Что можешь посоветовать для меня ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Guzberg/characters

на что копить , что покупать ? Что изменить стоит ?
Hi,
I'm currently playing your build in Breach league and doing pretty well. Im still getting used to mechanics but im on the good path :D. I'm just curious, how many attempts does it approximately takes to get that abyssus buff for blood rage because this would be life saving buff for me and i could swap my aura. Oh, almost forgot. Do i need to farm Merci lab or higher to get that? I've wanted to buy abyssus with that enchant but unfortunately there is no such helmet on the poe.trade so i guess i have to try and farm :/
hey man,

yes, you have to farm at least merc lab, since you cannot enchant your helmet on normal/cruel.

the chances are quiet low, i think. since there are 388 helmet enchantments and you are looking for 2 :) it's 1/194 :)

but please correct me if i'm wrong!
Last edited by schmuggla on Dec 19, 2016, 10:27:58 AM
Yeah i think the only way to get that enchant in breach is to farm it, also having a real problem finding a good dagger maybe because it is so early in league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info