[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

"
drkkbr wrote:
Hey, brother. I'm having good times with this build, but for some bosses like uber atziri and shaper it can be a a really pain in the ass with the BF setup. Do u recommend a change in the potions for this bosses? If so, wich ones? Have a nice day!

hi dude, thx, i'm glad to hear that!
Idk about potions, flasks like topaz/ruby on uber can't help you beacause even with them, you'll get oneshot from her spells. I think you can use vaal lightning trap for atiziri's split phase, that will be nice deeps boost

"
tkensei wrote:
Have you tried using dual daggers? If so what do you think of it compared to your current dagger and shield?

nah, DW is bad for flicker. With 1h + shield you need only one good weapon, and with dw you need two... and with DW you lose resistances and life from shield, that's bad cause this is very hard to cap your resistances with coil, abyssus and gloves without ele res :<

"
ladymordeth wrote:
First time flicker striker here, it's really fun once it gets rolling but sometimes if I cant kill the first mob it just stops and stands there, usually I survive but its annoying to stop to frenzy mobs for stacks, specially against difficult bosses who almost one-shots you anyways.

Is my damage really that bad, I thought I had decent gear anyways. If you could check it out? I guess I could get a better dagger, but Im saving for atziri gloves. Tooltip damage in hideout with Hatred on is 19k on flicker.

hey there. Yep, your gear is good. Try to pop your flasks before using flicker, i think even if you don't crit, you'll oneshot first mobs.

"
Yo dude how come you went CI on your slayer?

Sup. Don't look at that, i just wanted to test something, and i'm too lazy to guy regrets to respec my character back to normal tree, anyway i don't playin std :D

"

Hi,

may you have a look at my gear? Im sure theres some space for optimizations.

Thanks buddy! ;)

hey dude. Yeah, you have some space for changing your gear. First try to change your rings and amulet, you need more life, around 60-70 on each jewelry. Also change your abyssus cause 48% is... bad xD
and change your flasks, you don't need witchfire, cause your poison from "adder's touch" don't deals a lot of damage. Change that flask to atziri's, it will boost your deeps and leech.
Kinda noob with flicker.
Is the main source of frenzy charge only from frenzy and blood rage?
Wouldn't you flicker once/twice then run out of frenzy charge or blood rage can sustain the charges easily?
Last edited by exqcme on Jan 1, 2017, 1:37:05 AM
"
exqcme wrote:
Kinda noob with flicker.
Is the main source of frenzy charge only from frenzy?
Wouldn't you flicker once/twice then run out of frenzy charge?

main source of FC in my build is bloodrage
I just respec my duelist according to your build and got lucky with the lightning coil to get a 6 link. Im only at lvl 61 at the moment and i seem to be losing my frenzy charges quite often not sure why. I also die very easily to big hits such as kole in lunaris temple. I think this is due to the high 50% increased phys dmg taken on my abyssus, but im not sure. Is there any way to mitigate this at the moment, as it is hard to level if i die every so often. Thanks, my char name is Domodomo
Last edited by GeneralGong on Jan 1, 2017, 1:47:15 PM
Hey dude, I really would like to play like that but I'm pretty low on DPS compared to you, ofc Im missing gem lvls and some lvls in general on this char + lower equipment but why do I only have 20k DPS on flicker strike ? I'm still having problems to oneshot tier 2 maps.. any tips, please :S?
Hello, im doing almost fine at t12-14 maps. Could you point me where should i be upgrading? I think acessories, but im not sure. Only thing missing from potions is taste of haste afaik.

Char: Psicanalista
Hey guys, the build is very amazing. But i have some problems with it. Could u Check my gear and comment please.
If i compare my char with yours im confused. Thats because of
1. My paper dps is round about 25k. Its enought to fly over t16 maps and kill nearly everything at the first hit. But i only have 70% critchance? I choose doedres to get powercharges while mapping to increase cc.
I got huge problems with endgame bosses. Itzaro in uberlab takes ages. The guardians and the bosses in vaal temple are a no go. I think its because auf my low lifepool. How can i get 6k+ life? Even if i take lifegloves i only reach 5,5k. Life leech is also not enought to facetank?!?
I hope u could help me.. Tyvm
you wrote that phys reflect is not problem but i'm dying like a fly on 15% phys reflect. is it because my gear is not good enough?!
"
schmuggla wrote:
you wrote that phys reflect is not problem but i'm dying like a fly on 15% phys reflect. is it because my gear is not good enough?!

If you don't have Acuity then you need to get Vaal Pact for instant leech, be warned even if you have Acuity if you don't have enough crit chance you still may have problems. Make sure you've also picked up the leech cluster under the duelist start.
"
okkwamos wrote:
"
schmuggla wrote:

If you don't have Acuity then you need to get Vaal Pact for instant leech, be warned even if you have Acuity if you don't have enough crit chance you still may have problems. Make sure you've also picked up the leech cluster under the duelist start.

makes sense! thanks mate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info