[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

I am also really enjoying this build as well as new to flicker. I am actually new to the game as of this league. With that being said I seem the be having some issues. I know I need some levels because I am missing some very important damage nodes but even still, the damage seems week as well as my survivability for the gear that I have. If you could please take a look.
Last edited by silent1killer on Jan 7, 2017, 6:25:47 PM
how to kill bosses i die everytime
any way to change something to use starforge?
Love the build :D but im having a hard time capping my res specially when using lightning coil, also how did he get so large elemental damage multiplier?
One of the best builds I've seen in a while!)

hey, OP, what do u think of using some vagan's dajjer liek this

or the shield
Last edited by fatamerikan on Jan 9, 2017, 7:51:27 AM
find myself hitting a wall now. just wondering if your still active if you wouldnt mind taking a look at my char. SwigZiglar. cheers. great builds. lots of fun.
Hi guys ,

can someone check my gear and tell me what's wrong with it plz ?

because i have only 30k dps on flicker strike , seems really strange with the gear i have ...

thanks so much !!
"
fatamerikan wrote:
One of the best builds I've seen in a while!)

hey, OP, what do u think of using some vagan's dajjer liek this

or the shield

hit chance is allready around 90%, i don't think, that dagger with less dps costs that 10% hit chance

"
zcool06 wrote:
Hi guys ,

can someone check my gear and tell me what's wrong with it plz ?

because i have only 30k dps on flicker strike , seems really strange with the gear i have ...

thanks so much !!

is this your full buff deeps? With ancestreal totem, 7 charges, flask, 20% more dmg if you killed recently?
I think im doing something wrong hahaha i still have 7k DPS for my flicker and im already 73 :( can someone check my gears on KankungKernetz

Last edited by gboxtech on Jan 10, 2017, 2:59:54 AM
why not shadow cyka blyad?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info