What is Desync? (A thorough explanation)

Played for 2 years in HC never once died because of it. reading these forum it sounds like desync is a major problem. And it really isnt. And after watching the top races in the 1 week turbo where i barely saw any desync issues it think you whiners should just shut up and l2p
Yep we will shut up and choose another game!

I have desync with stable ping around 50-60 without peaks on the graph it could be only because GGG is trying to preserve server resources and bandwidth it's also could be because of poor server side optimization.
Last edited by DDWannabe on Oct 4, 2013, 12:04:42 PM
"
DDWannabe wrote:

I have desync with stable ping around 50-60 without peaks on the graph it could be only because GGG is trying to preserve server resources and bandwidth it's also could be because of poor server side optimization.

Or you shitty PC or you shitty connection the fact is: Many gamers just had a race in the 1 week turbo that should be desync heaven but it wasn't so you whining got no merit. And go ahead chose another game people like you are a cancer to any gaming community whining like a little schoolgirl without even know what´s causing you problems. Fact is I played HC for 2 years and desync issues is barely noticeable anymore for any experience HC player. Most new players or scrubs like you do however like to claim there death as desync related instead of stupidity or a bad build which 99.99% of all HC deaths are. Way of human nature I guess

The only desync issues we got is whiny schoolgirls with 10 year old pc or bad connection. Ring any bells?
Last edited by Burmeister99 on Oct 4, 2013, 8:25:59 PM
My PC is perfect, my connection is also very good 100 mbit in both sides and as you may notice I said that my ping is around 50-60 ms with stable graph (F1 in game)

Probably you just so "attentive" and do not notice any desync :) or you are playing by a ranged class but not a melee...
Also it's very funny blaming a build for desync, the game was designed to use any build we want even a shitty one(if we want). But look I'm playing by marauder and use unwavering stance + increase AOE range nodes and I'm going to take master of arena, this is mainly because of desync lol...
"
Burmeister99 wrote:
"
DDWannabe wrote:

Or you shitty PC or you shitty connection the fact is: Many gamers just had a race in the 1 week turbo that should be desync heaven but it wasn't so you whining got no merit. And go ahead chose another game people like you are a cancer to any gaming community whining like a little schoolgirl without even know what´s causing you problems. Fact is I played HC for 2 years and desync issues is barely noticeable anymore for any experience HC player. Most new players or scrubs like you do however like to claim there death as desync related instead of stupidity or a bad build which 99.99% of all HC deaths are. Way of human nature I guess

The only desync issues we got is whiny schoolgirls with 10 year old pc or bad connection. Ring any bells?

Lol, how bout a self built PC with enough power so that I have yet to use it all. Usually sit at about 40-50ms ping rate on the graph. Still feel the desync issue on certain builds (flicker, LA, and Cyclone)..... all of your argument is invalid.

The racers are going to pick builds that experience little desync, because that is what I would do to combat the desync issue.
Last edited by DarkHeart69 on Oct 5, 2013, 4:37:44 AM
"
Burmeister99 wrote:
"
DDWannabe wrote:

Try playing Cyclone with multistrike. In about 10 minutes you will desync over dozen of times.
If you've played HC for 2 years like you've claimed, you'd know desync is a pretty big problem, especially for most newer skills they've added, namely mostly multistrike causing huge desync issues.

I'm sure my computer is miles ahead of yours, and with over 100mb/s connection, it must be my internet, right? Not this game or any of the poor ways skills interact with each other, right?
"
Kolossus wrote:
"
Burmeister99 wrote:
"
DDWannabe wrote:

Try playing Cyclone with multistrike. In about 10 minutes you will desync over dozen of times.
If you've played HC for 2 years like you've claimed, you'd know desync is a pretty big problem, especially for most newer skills they've added, namely mostly multistrike causing huge desync issues.

I'm sure my computer is miles ahead of yours, and with over 100mb/s connection, it must be my internet, right? Not this game or any of the poor ways skills interact with each other, right?

No is not a big problem in HC. There is certain skills that are prone to desync like whirling blades, Flicker or running past mobs in an indoor dungeon thats why good HC players if they have to sue those 2 skills they make builds that can deal with desync issues. You can not find a +80 HC charecter that doesn't know how to handle those little desync issues. Matter infact you wont find a 80+ HC charecter even complain about desync.

Again desync issues seem to be a standard issue and new player issue or a player that lacks the knowledge or experience to understand the game mechanics so all I can say maybe its l2p issue you got

ps a little tip if you want to play a speedy cyclone multistrike build. /oos macro
Last edited by Burmeister99 on Oct 12, 2013, 11:14:23 AM
i don't consider desync a game mechanic, it is not one and should not be treated as such.

/oos can only be used once every 10 seconds
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
"
Pivovar wrote:
i don't consider desync a game mechanic, it is not one and should not be treated as such.

/oos can only be used once every 10 seconds

Well maybe you should like the rest of the HC players are doing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info