Can't log in ?

Haven't found anything but i am searching the net and also uninstalled the game redownloading it now that's the only thing i could think of after waiting for a key finaly getting one and bam get f'ed like this haha but ill let yo uguys know if reinstall does anything for me
sweet, thank you
Still locked out. I'm connecting to the login server just fine, but I'm timing out when it's attempting to authenticate me as a user.
Same problem everyone else is having.
Uninstall and reinstall did nothing same authenticating user time out as before really making me mad hopefully someone from the game can fix this soon i would like to play took tomorrow off work for this and now there is basically no reason to have done so....... meh
i was just now able to log back in guys
wheres Chris when u need 1 ! ..... arghhhhhh
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
.....was working fine portals and zoning and waypoints until the ledge new waypoint hurray now im back to getting the authenticating time out......wtf man
I cant login too anymore. After changing an area a DC occured, after that my account stays logged in (if looking with another accoint with /whois player for it) but I cant login with it.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
hopefully someone from GGG will be alive on the forums soon and maybe they can issue a fix for it i've taken the day off work for this and i would love to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info