Can't log in ?

I too am now stuck. 80-90% of my disconnects since my first day of beta have been in the same place, when moving between zones. Whatever process they have for handling this is not yet robust. Looking at the bright side, maybe this will cause them to look into this further and produce a long term fix because this isn't a new problem.
f*$#% man i got dc and still cant go back s@%#@5 LOSSING TIME. can u check if my account is on pm to eRoe pls and ty
Last edited by XaMaNTeX on Jan 26, 2012, 8:25:15 AM
Argh.

Heard ppl complaining about this and thought it weird. Now I get booted and can't authenticate. Fix pls.
Same here. Disconnected a couple of times yesterday but until now I was able to log back on.
guess it's a waiting game either for them to help us or for our accounts to unlock themselves which sucks who knows how long last time it took 6 hours to fix itself :/ and i have been checking every half hour
Anyone know if the problem is exclusive to the American server? Or does it happen on both?
I'm American, i've been stuck for 6hours now :(
"
Slaiyne wrote:
it has something to do with changing zones. it seems we were all going from one place to another when it happened

POE BROKE

just happened to me.. changing zones.. locked up and now im locked out
Europe here,got dc about an hour ago and apparently I'm still online when my friend /whois me. :/
Boom baby!
Just chiming in to say it happened to me too on American gateway. Connects, tries authenticating, then 'an unexpected disconnection occurred' ad infinitum. Fun times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info