Can't log in ?

I was playing fine having fun got booted now every time i try to log in it connects to the login servers then times out when authenticating user any help here ?
same happened here. clicked on forest outpost entrance and i got kicked. now while authenticating info it says "operation timed out, unexpected disconnection occurred"
Yeah went to use the waypoint hit a loading screen and bam locked out :/ just times out now and i want to play damnit lol just got into beta a couple hours ago
lol i got in yesterday and almost took a paid day off at work just to play the hell out of this, been waiting for an invite for so long... loving it so far. why its frustrating!
I rebooted the comp cleared out the email and password rebooted the game tried typing in the info nothing is working
me too.

server down???
cant be actually. just happened to me a sec ago and was playin fine before that
I don't know whats going on all i know is i would love to play but it seems that it's not going to happen tonight :/ which sucks as i just got home from work to find the beta key and now im f'ed and can't play been out of game for roughly and hour or so
Yeah i'm also having issues logging in :(
damnit

i can log onto my friends account perfectly fine but not mine

ugh, if anyone knows the problem or a remedy please do enlighten us.

me want to play :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info