What are the excuses you heard the most when trading

I forgot to mention one wery anoying thing with sellers.
They so agresive and entitled its unbleivable, no reson needed.
In usual RL trade customer is important and in PoE customer is low life trash slave you insolt becouse of your own incompetance fixed price/no price and what not.

So i offer dude 100 chisels for 50c item, item have fixed price... Oh boy. He say how thats not even 30c and what not but i know chisels in large quantity are no cheep unles you whana spend all day doing 1:3 trades ofcors... Then he procide with fucking finde outh this and that! Excuse me? Like what that abouth, all of suden. If i offer him 1ex for 50c item i gess then he wont say fixed price and crap. Funies part is his item is like 5x more expensive then next in line so mach for integrity. Also im astonished he rise tension like it suit him if he dont sell item? Insolting me gona help him how?

Realy funy people with some head problems, probalby lisening hard metal and sparking all day and eventauly this is a finish product...
Totaly messed up, the irony is meme for it self.
Next expansion should feature black list expansion, or people will never learn maners.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Sep 30, 2016, 10:33:22 PM
My mom just died and my house is on fire, have some empathy.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Yeah abouth that..
All that great PRO players are one that beach on end of league how they have 200 stash tabs in SC they just whana delite. Im gona riese you the price, trash talk to you and imidiatly ignore you so you can not talk back. Its also good that GGG make ignore totaly unknow to person so thats totaly not Cruel.

Thats the phenomen of car drivers WS bicucle drivers, if you dont see person face you way more agresivly react in same situations.
buyout?
I feel like you guys have terrible luck with trades. The vast majority of my trades are courteous and go on quickly.

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
i always overprice (a bit) stuff to sell...just to stay ok to negociate the price and often make the deal 50/50 between my price and the offer.

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Fuck trade.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
faerwin wrote:
I feel like you guys have terrible luck with trades. The vast majority of my trades are courteous and go on quickly.

Same here. I mostly sell, sometimes buy.

Selling is no problem for me. Only time i postpone a sale is when i´m doing my dailies in party, and i only do those in a 2man party, so it doesn´t take so much time. I do reply explaining that situation.

buying gives me rarely a problem. I get the occasional AFK or no response. But those are not often, and even then, so what? I don´t buy super often so maybe that´s my luck.
(e.g. Bought 2 essence worm ring this weekend for my brother to reroll a new char: 4 pm´s -> 1 insta buy, 1 afk, 1 no reply, 1 insta buy. Total time spent to get 2 items: 3 minutes max. i see no problem in that)

"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
i always overprice (a bit) stuff to sell...just to stay ok to negociate the price and often make the deal 50/50 between my price and the offer.

have fun

I always sell at lowest price, or even below that; just to garantee a (quick) sale. To each his own:)
Last edited by Punica1980 on Oct 4, 2016, 8:55:26 AM
some dude kept trading in alternate orbs for my transactions.. i would have been mad if it werent for the fact he was paying in regrets and vaal orbs .. which of all the orbs he could pay .. are the most useful to me
there was a guy who did it right imho.

he posted a perfect stat item for 10C, since that post was the best value
I messaged him. he said one sec and rapidly checked poe.goods for the
competition and found his price 5C lower than the market price.

he messages back 15c?

I message "you checked goods just now didnt you?" him: "yes"

I don't want any bs. So I cut to the chase. 14c? deal.

got the best market price at the time and this seller defended their
interests in a respectable way.. he rapidly and courteously reached the best
market price for the item.

am I supposed to be upset that I didn't rip him off? there was very
little song and dance. was all brass tacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info