[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Theoger wrote:
Would u prefer to use Legacy Taste of Hate?

I personally use a rumis in the one kind of "interchangeable" flask we have. For shaper/uber atziri I swap in an overflowing chalice instead.

ToH is no doubt a great offensive and defensive flask, but with even a non legacy rumi's you'll have 50% chance to block (60% with perfect legacy) with no other block investment. I feel's that just too awesome to ignore.
i managed to get this now
but strugling with resistance now wich is a pain in the ASS :(
"
"
Theoger wrote:
Would u prefer to use Legacy Taste of Hate?

I personally use a rumis in the one kind of "interchangeable" flask we have. For shaper/uber atziri I swap in an overflowing chalice instead.

ToH is no doubt a great offensive and defensive flask, but with even a non legacy rumi's you'll have 50% chance to block (60% with perfect legacy) with no other block investment. I feel's that just too awesome to ignore.

Rumi's is 40/20 perfect - legacy. Where are you getting the added 20%? This May be a stupid question yet I am missing it.

Also TOH is a great flask yet both work real good IMO. I like TOH yet I use both yet I run Rumi's also more on the end game content.

I really wanted to ask what chance to hit number (accuracy #) is everyone running or attempting to reach? I was testing 88 and 89 and when I went to just 91 I felt a big difference. Anyone have ideas on what seems to work better especially the t-15/t-16 maps and bosses.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Oct 27, 2016, 1:09:19 PM
"
Rumi's is 40/20 perfect - legacy. Where are you getting the added 20%? This May be a stupid question yet I am missing it.

Pathfinder ascendency & flaskeffect nodes/enchant (belt)
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
"
Xtreemer wrote:
"

Pathfinder ascendency & flaskeffect nodes/enchant (belt)

TY I understood the flask nodes. I forgot about the pathfinder ones so I could not figure out the 20% so TY for clarifying. I know it was a stupid question and was missing something and forgot about pathfinder haha :P
With a non-legazy vinktars can i take out the leach nodes or should i keep them? ty great build btw already lvl 80 ;)
What would be the best 5link gem setup in bow? Not sure what gems I should use for either tornado shot or lightning arrow.
"
BornInHelL94 wrote:
With a non-legazy vinktars can i take out the leach nodes or should i keep them? ty great build btw already lvl 80 ;)

You could yes, I chose to take them for the chance you don't have a vinktar's up for whatever reason. Gives you safety net. If you're ok with dropping that feel free!
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
What would be the best 5link gem setup in bow? Not sure what gems I should use for either tornado shot or lightning arrow.

I use LA for basically all content now besides a few rare instances such as Shaper and Chimera AD phases. The frontloaded dps TS provides is ideal in those situations. Other than that LA feels superior for clear speed.

It's really personal preference, you can't really go wrong with either. TS offers alot more initial burst damage. So if you're somewhat lacking in the DPS department TS might be the better choice for clear/survivability.

I don't know what bow you're using but I'll assume it's a harby:

LA - GMP - PPAD - WED - INC CRIT MULTI or PIERCE

TS - GMP - PPAD - WED - PHYS 2 LIGHTNIG

If you're using a Reach of the council drop GMP for a damage support of your choice.
Last edited by Solishaw on Oct 27, 2016, 8:36:53 PM
Yeah I'm using a Reach. Trying to get gear sorted atm as I just hit 69.

Gear so far, got to craft res on chest and get jewelry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info