[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
Which is the best vinktars to take in essence league for non-skyforths build?

Also, should I go for harbinger or reach 5L? Can't afford 6L yet.

Lightning pen vinktars + reach unless the harby is insanely rolled. A 5 link is fine, is your chest 6 linked? If so use your barrage in that obviously.

It will be 6 linked, looking at some 6l 700+ES regalia's. Just wanted to be certain on what to get before doing so.

Thanks for the responses.
"
Ragnar0kkr wrote:
how much of a damage loss is not using sky forths? im debating between this or mathils version, can anyone give me some in depth conparison?

Skyforth's don't give you damage directly. They provide automated pc generation, stun threshold immunity, mana reserve saving you passives, and a good chunk of mana.
Last edited by Solishaw on Oct 26, 2016, 9:22:40 PM
"
isimak wrote:
Hi. What would be best - Reach with 270 dps(in essence this is max) or harbinger with 400 pdps ?

Incredibly similiar, I don't want assume anything but I bet the reach is cheaper? If so spring for that. Just make sure you can make up the crit chance loss via gear/gems/tree.
can anyone tell me how much penetration i have now where i got thís flask ?

& is 150k dps with barrage on full charge & flask charge good or bad :) ?
Last edited by DBM92 on Oct 26, 2016, 10:28:59 PM
1 question
Is high end maps such as uber lab, uber atziri, shaper viable with so-called "budget version" ?
Can you plss post some videos showing your fight against some tier 14-15-16 bosses whenyouare inbudget version?
I was just gonna ask the same question.

That's my Barrage tooltip with flasks activated on hideout (as in buffs on). I know it can get a lot higher, but point still stands. I feel (newbie here) that this build works based on a few seconds of glory where you destroy everything. Which means your damage needs to be high enough so you can kill the boss during that very short glorious window. Is this build viable without having 100e worth of gear?
Last edited by Wishy22 on Oct 27, 2016, 12:21:27 AM
Last edited by Callarn on Dec 8, 2016, 1:16:01 AM
"
Callarn wrote:
Short answer. No. If you are looking to get similar boss melting speed with worse gear, that's impossible. I saw your gear from the page before, your amulet is missing crit+ Crit multi (keep in mind his is legacy at 70 multi). You are missing 6 arrows)2 enchant+1 quiver vaal+3 dying sun). There goes half your dps. His bow sits at 600 pdps with 30% more crit chance(9.4 vs 6) and 38 multi. His tree has ~160% ES. That is so pretty damn low and it's only supported by the fact that his rings+ amulet give 60% increased ES. One of your rings looked alright, but it is a fire res base instead of diamond / opal. Also you are rocking a 5l and a 6l would give 40% more dps.

TL;DR This build is pretty much a pipe dream unless you're willing to get a glyph mark(much much cheaper I'd suggest this becacuse the dps increase for brood twine is so minimal you can use that ex towards a mirrored amulet or something) or a brood twine.

I understand melting bosses in 2 seconds is impossible unless your play standard and run thousands of exalts worth of gear. My question was more about if this build is actually viable without all those things. I have fun playing it, changed some of my gear from last page (ring and amulet, DPS got a bit higher now), etc. I don't mind having to grind. I'm not THAT far away from a Dying Sun right now (got about 3e I think, could probably get 2 more in a few days.

So, again, sorry if I misunderstood your answer, but is this build viable without ridiculous gear? I'm also kind of new to the game so maybe my play level is just too low, the issue I keep running into is that my speed is kind of low unless I've got Quicksilver up, and I can't really face tank unless Vinktar is up + no panic button to heal makes me die a lot. With viable I mean, will I be able to do some high end content even if it means dying a few times? Not looking to kill bosses in 2 seconds, just wanna know if I'll be able to do them if I get a Dying Sun and a 6 link body armour + bow. If you tell me that by getting a 6 link bow + body armour while also getting Dying Sun I'll be able to deal good enough damage so I can tackle some content then I'll be happy, because I can see myself getting all of that.

Also, sorry, what do you mean with the Glyph Mark thing?
Last edited by Wishy22 on Oct 27, 2016, 2:36:19 AM
Just do a life version for budget you will get the high DPS and will stay alot cheaper. Also for new players ES is kinda tough to do tbh...

you can use a rats nest which is super nice for your dps, kintsugi helps alot with reflect, atziri gloves are luxury so is the bow, you can easily go vaal pact and facebreaker (or some nice rare gloves with attack speed), I think OP should put a life version in the build since the budget CI version in temp leagues will miss the point of the build (sick damage) and ppl will be frustrated because following blindly :)

Just for the people trying to tell me 6k life is minimum have tried it with kaoms and 6.7k life felt alot worse than kintsugi and 5.3k life just saying its absolutely fine like it is.

BTW if anyone has some upgrades for me i still have like 25 ex in the stash and dont know what to invest in :(
Last edited by demogorg on Oct 27, 2016, 2:48:48 AM
"
demogorg wrote:
Just do a life version for budget you will get the high DPS and will stay alot cheaper. Also for new players ES is kinda tough to do tbh...

you can use a rats nest which is super nice for your dps, kintsugi helps alot with reflect, atziri gloves are luxury so is the bow, you can easily go vaal pact and facebreaker (or some nice rare gloves with attack speed), I think OP should put a life version in the build since the budget CI version in temp leagues will miss the point of the build (sick damage) and ppl will be frustrated because following blindly :)

Just for the people trying to tell me 6k life is minimum have tried it with kaoms and 6.7k life felt alot worse than kintsugi and 5.3k life just saying its absolutely fine like it is.

BTW if anyone has some upgrades for me i still have like 25 ex in the stash and dont know what to invest in :(

Thing is I'd rather work towards the better build. I know I have to farm a lot but what I'm asking is: what is a lot? Don't wanna level yet another character to be honest. I'm not too far from being able to get both 6 links and Dying Sun but... is that enough for stuff like say Atziri and Uber Lab?

I've leveled three characters already, and Arc Elementalist which felt quite lacking, some other out-dated Ranger build and now this... kind of like the concept of this character but don't wanna keep farming it if what I'm gonna need is a thousand exalts worth of items. Then again, if I'm told it can work with 20~30e then I'll go for it.
Last edited by Wishy22 on Oct 27, 2016, 4:00:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info