[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Well it's definitly for each to decide, i for example didn't like lA or IS very much compared to TS. Maybe it's cause of the gear, dunno...On some bosses with hard mods I like TS much more even then barrage, like double vaal temple, double Overgroing ruins, Malachai or double malachai, and taking them down with LA or IS is a bad idea... For casual mapping LA is good for extreme mapping with double beyond+5-6 sextances and shit TS is the winner for me...

For some fights TS is good a bit better as la for mapping La works a bit faster out for me as it looks like for many other too otherwhise every one would use TS over LA and it looks like thats not the case.

For singel target decoy + barrage with flask is a quick burstdown doesnt matter what map it is at a certain level of dps of course.

Decoy run in pop your shit and burst targets away with cds up rest is formality even in vaal temple maps decoy totem will give you 2-3 seconds of meleefreedom to blast away even 2 tittibitches and even may one other who doesnt matter that much decoy will force them again into a place of your choice and you can do that over and over and over.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
"
Xtreemer wrote:
"
Well it's definitly for each to decide, i for example didn't like lA or IS very much compared to TS. Maybe it's cause of the gear, dunno...On some bosses with hard mods I like TS much more even then barrage, like double vaal temple, double Overgroing ruins, Malachai or double malachai, and taking them down with LA or IS is a bad idea... For casual mapping LA is good for extreme mapping with double beyond+5-6 sextances and shit TS is the winner for me...

For some fights TS is good a bit better as la for mapping La works a bit faster out for me as it looks like for many other too otherwhise every one would use TS over LA and it looks like thats not the case.

For singel target decoy + barrage with flask is a quick burstdown doesnt matter what map it is at a certain level of dps of course.

Decoy run in pop your shit and burst targets away with cds up rest is formality even in vaal temple maps decoy totem will give you 2-3 seconds of meleefreedom to blast away even 2 tittibitches and even may one other who doesnt matter that much decoy will force them again into a place of your choice and you can do that over and over and over.

Don't use totems) It's for low gear i suppose.. With kaom's as a chest it's a waste of a very valuable slot to use a totem, why should we? Everything dies in seconds..On certain lvl of DPS decoy is a waste of slot..Why should i even switch to barrage on double trio? maybe for the last1-2..but still no point.. Just Fasetank the room with Ts is very safe and nearly as fast maybe 1-2 seconds longer... So don't even switch for barrage sometimes. The problem with TS is that u need very good gear to make it shine, once u have+1 on quiver +2 on helm and dying sun TS is some universe shit that kills anything on the screen, so why bothering with LA? I run the map with TS with the same speed i run it with LA didn't notice very much difference even if there is it is very minor, so why should i sacrifice universality for it? I suppose that those who say LA is better just didn't run TS with+2 add pros enchants (it's nearly 70% DPS boost)...
So i made a little test.. With clear rat LA is a bit faster cause of it's ofscreen damage, but still LA is a conus u need to shoot in directions a bit..
With+2 enchant+1 arrow+sun.. TS is really a 360 degree minigun. The screen is dead in 1 second.. So on top tier gear i found clear speed the same. And with single target better on TS, TS is the winner.
It's all IMO of course. I also love the TS concept, so that's it a bit complicated mechanics compared to other bow skills and requires some aiming sometimes even if minor.. LA is just blind button spamming like split arrow, barrage and others...
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Oct 28, 2016, 8:24:08 PM
"
Dzz1rt wrote:
"
bluegray wrote:
The second that your Vinktars is offline you are boned every which way.

That's because it's a glass canon build, why not taking vaal pact/atziri gloves(it's great on ES) and gaining Immortality? Why not taking alchemists+surgeon and feel comfortable? Why not taking IC+CWDT? Choose what u like.. U WILL NOT EVER be comfortable on 100%q+ 15-16 maps with vinktar's as ur only defence. It's so obvious, i don't understand this blind build following. Cap made a concept, and have drawn a build around it. (His purpose is uber/shaper running, not 95+ t15 farming,so u need to change the build for urself a little to get it going nicely) Ppl can use some brains and make it twice more comfortable in terms of survival then the original...

I absolutely agree, which is why I gave the advice that I did. The entire purpose of this build and the whole point of going full ele conversion is to get insane leech through high lit dps with Vinktars up, but if this guy can't even sustain perma Vinks uptime due to low clearspeed/bad flask management etc it will be a very shitty experience for him in higher maps and in bossfights. I suspect the problem is gear based which is why I posted my comments. Without great ES gear oneshots happen frequently due to the low %es on tree and the loss of shield ES. Without great dps gear you can't sustain flask uptime with the new Vinks.
"
Don't use totems) It's for low gear i suppose.. With kaom's as a chest it's a waste of a very valuable slot to use a totem, why should we? Everything dies in seconds..On certain lvl of DPS decoy is a waste of slot..Why should i even switch to barrage on double trio? maybe for the last1-2..but still no point.. Just Fasetank the room with Ts is very safe and nearly as fast maybe 1-2 seconds longer... So don't even switch for barrage sometimes. The problem with TS is that u need very good gear to make it shine, once u have+1 on quiver +2 on helm and dying sun TS is some universe shit that kills anything on the screen, so why bothering with LA? I run the map with TS with the same speed i run it with LA didn't notice very much difference even if there is it is very minor, so why should i sacrifice universality for it? I suppose that those who say LA is better just didn't run TS with+2 add pros enchants (it's nearly 70% DPS boost)...
So i made a little test.. With clear rat LA is a bit faster cause of it's ofscreen damage, but still LA is a conus u need to shoot in directions a bit..
With+2 enchant+1 arrow+sun.. TS is really a 360 degree minigun. The screen is dead in 1 second.. So on top tier gear i found clear speed the same. And with single target better on TS, TS is the winner.
It's all IMO of course. I also love the TS concept, so that's it a bit complicated mechanics compared to other bow skills and requires some aiming sometimes even if minor.. LA is just blind button spamming like split arrow, barrage and others...

Since im not lifebased i have slots for use barrage and LA or TS you in genral use a kaoms heart what starves your options and when you have flask up with a significant amount of dmg attackspeed is key attacking faster getting more value out of flasks. Whats shit on barrage your projectiles dont always hit with all secondary proj thats dps lost in my oppinion compared to barrage for singeltarget use. And tbh at a certain point everything is buttonsmash because all the shit dies most of the time in 1 volley so your argument is pretty much nonsense.

As i said since you are the only one thats playing the TS playstyle over all its ok its youre build do what you think, but i trust more the way i feel the skills and as you see other here prior barrage for singeltarget over TS thats all said already.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
"
muir wrote:
I'm extremely surprised this build thread does not consider Ice Shot. I have tested this back and forth with LA and TS, and I feel it is superior under essentially all circumstances. As a bonus you chill everything, which gives you 100% increased flask charges for every monster EVEN IF YOU USE ELE FOCUS. I can't say enough about how powerful this is. In addition it has 25% more base dmg than LA, and with Chain it certainly feels like it has a greater reach and penetration into packs and around corners. Give it a try.

u waste alot of dmg by using p2l in your Ice Shot setup since u allready go 90% dmg converted to ele from quiiver and Ice Shotgem.
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
"
lovely build, it's basically the same as the old my windripper LA https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702695

i have the temptation to try it but the only thing that is holding me are the xxx uber lab runs i should do to get a +2 tornado shot enchant :((((((

but flicker still clear as fast or faster than LA before the frost wall nerf

I thought so too...but no it doesnt msg me ingame and try to keep up with me ;)
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
My budget is 4ex.
I can do tier 12 maps (didn't dropped tier 13 yet)
Can someone check what can i change to get stronger?
Got 7100 es (i think it's enough but life leech is to weak..)

Char name : Cancerius_Firing_Light
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wyplosz88/characters

Thanks

"
Rupenus wrote:
private, bro.

FIX'D sorry wow..
Last edited by Wyplosz88 on Oct 29, 2016, 3:33:55 PM
private, bro.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Wyplosz88 wrote:
My budget is 4ex.
I can do tier 12 maps (didn't dropped tier 13 yet)
Can someone check what can i change to get stronger?
Got 7100 es (i think it's enough but life leech is to weak..)

Char name : Cancerius_Firing_Light
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wyplosz88/characters

Thanks

"
Rupenus wrote:
private, bro.

FIX'D sorry wow..

You need a much better bow, at least 350 pdps with 8% crit.
Howmuch difference in dmg is the +2 barrage projectiles enchant on the helmet. I got a helmet with +2 secondary tornado shot projectiles and one the +2 barrage. Was actually thinking of switching these in between fights so before a boss fight i'll switch to the barrage one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info