[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

@DBM you have now 49 penetration, which is great. 150k is overkill. you hvae close to 2M dps.

@demogorg i'm also using life version, it is much expensiver and your life pool ends up beeing very very small and t15-16 bosses one shot very often.
unless of course you are using kaoms heart, in this case you gotta do a lot of gem swaps, or use barrage + chain which has low quality of life.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 27, 2016, 4:20:31 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
@DBM you have now 49 penetration, which is great. 150k is overkill. you hvae close to 2M dps.

@demogorg i'm also using life version, it is much expensiver and your life pool ends up beeing very very small and t15-16 bosses one shot very often.
unless of course you are using kaoms heart, in this case you gotta do a lot of gem swaps, or use barrage + chain which has low quality of life.

damn niice :D, btw is there anything i can craft better on the belt or do i have the best option :) ?
@DBM92

that belt is a gg belt. can't get better. gl gl
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

What would you say regarding my last post? Would this build work with a 15~20e budget? As in Dying Sun, 6L Bow and Chest and somewhat ok other parts on ESC.
"
Rupenus wrote:
@DBM92

that belt is a gg belt. can't get better. gl gl

cool, just a question, to get better DPS, should i aim for resist on jewels or rings/amulets ?
"
Wishy22 wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

What would you say regarding my last post? Would this build work with a 15~20e budget? As in Dying Sun, 6L Bow and Chest and somewhat ok other parts on ESC.

i think for VERY cheap variant, Chin Sol is best in slot.
6l chin sol, dying sun, +1 helmet enchantment can be really good.

@DBM amulet is a dps slot, the more one amulet has resists, the further it is from perfection.
get resists from jewels(10% all resists) and rings.
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 27, 2016, 9:40:19 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Wishy22 wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

i think for VERY cheap variant, Chin Sol is best in slot.
6l chin sol, dying sun, +1 helmet enchantment can be really good.

@DBM amulet is a dps slot, the more one amulet has resists, the further it is from perfection.
get resists from jewels(10% all resists) and rings.

I can actually afford a 6L Reach of the Council and a 6L 700 ES Vaal Regalia + Dying Sun flask, I'm pretty close to it. Would that be kind of enough to make this build viable? From your post I assume answer is yes? Please confirm, really want a yes or no answer so I know if I should keep leveling my char or start over. :p

Reach of the Council vs Chin Sol? What's better? A 6L Chin Sol goes for about the same as a 6L RotC.
Last edited by Wishy22 on Oct 27, 2016, 9:44:34 AM
@wishy
i really would like to test, chin sol vs non leg reach, if i had non leg reach.

probably they are very close to each other at single target but reach has better clear speed.

to be honest, if you gonna use non leg reach, the other elements of your build are very important.
you need dia ring(s) with flat phys.(8-14) amulet with crit chance crit multi and ES% roll.
you need jewels with crit chance, 8% ES and attack speed.
you need at least +1 barrage enchantment if you wanna be able to do t16 maps.
you need dying sun + pathfinder flasks.

if you don't have these items, check other build options, if you can afford them you are good to go i think. reach is a vessel that you can buff damage to crazy amounts. if you don't have good damage adders/buffers in your gear, reach is just an empty 270 pdps weapon with some more projectiles than others.

reach alone is not a good item. reach with good items -> one of the best items in the game.
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 27, 2016, 9:55:42 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
@wishy
i really would like to test, chin sol vs non leg reach, if i had non leg reach.

probably they are very close to each other at single target but reach has better clear speed.

to be honest, if you gonna use non leg reach, the other elements of your build is very important.
you need dia ring(s) with flat phys.(8-14) amulet with crit chance crit multi and ES% roll.
you need jewels with crit chance, 8% ES and attack speed.
you need at least +1 barrage enchantment if you wanna be able to do t16 maps.

if you don't have these items, check other build options, if you can afford them you are good to go i think. reach is a vessel that you can buff damage to crazy amounts. if you don't have good damage adders/buffers in your gear, reach is just an empty 270 pdps weapon with some more projectiles than others.

reach alone is not a good item. reach with good items -> one of the best items in the game.

I understand. What you list seems expensive but obtainable. Hard to get, but obtainable.

I'm currently sitting on barely enough money to get 2 or the 3 listed items, as in, 6L RotC, 6L Chest, Dying Sun. What would the priority be? One 6L, then Dying Sun, then the other 6L? Guess that would be the best way to boost my DPS since I'd use Barrage on the first 6L?

About other items, they do seem obtainable, problem is mainly resistances to be honest, I'm having a very hard time capping them. My ES is quite low too since I unlearn some ES nodes to get more damage (sitting at just 6.3k with Discipline) but guess levels alone will help with that when I learn http://puu.sh/rXni3/48876fc46d.jpg and I get ES jewels (current jewels have Crit Chance, Crit Mult and AS, no ES though, guess I could look for a less offensive, more defensive jewel). Resists are seriously a problem though, not really even capped right now (missing 10% on cold and fire).
Last edited by Wishy22 on Oct 27, 2016, 10:04:15 AM
Would u prefer to use Legacy Taste of Hate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info