[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Hi. What would be best - Reach with 270 dps(in essence this is max) or harbinger with 400 pdps ?
Last edited by isimak on Oct 26, 2016, 1:26:40 PM
Hello. What do you think about Wrath instead of Hatred when using Reach of the Council? I get about the same amount of DPS but my Leech would significantly increase through Vinktar. Also, any tips to increase Accuracy Rating? I'm stuck at 1680. Thank you !
"
Rupenus wrote:
@butter, for HC you definitely need more ES

@DBM i think your gear is really good, if i were you i'd just get +1 or +2 enchanted helm. with that gear its not hard to kill shaper or anything. if you can upload one of your shaper runs, we can see the problem, now i can't talk on your behalf what the problem is.
your belt is a bit bad, you should maybe get one of those new crystal belts with some resist and "%15+ less flask charges bla bla" mod.

i got these 2 items now

so how much penetration do i now have with Barrage and LA, and i have about 150k dps with barrage with flask and charges on. is that good or bad ? :) ?
Last edited by DBM92 on Oct 26, 2016, 3:05:16 PM

New player here, have been playing for roughly two weeks. I'm lacking quite a lot of damage, as in, can't get 15k on Barrage or 13k on Tornado Shot even when activating everything. I do know my gear is very lackluster, but I'm also not sure where to start from. Suggestions?

Also, regarding the basic guide, there are 5 flasks listed but by using those (no Dying Sun so I used another random one) you get no solution for chill which got me killed many times (which is why I'm using that random element resist flask now).

Any general help would be extremely helpful, thanks in advance!
@wishy22
new tree for you:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRBiMHHgiJDkgOXA-rD8QRLxFQEZYUdRXXFr8XlhmKGo8brR1PIG4hdiPTJIsk_SoLKjgrCiy_LR8wfDH6Nbk3TDfUOdQ7fEV-RwZJUUmxTLNOKlAwUUdWY1b6W69daF3yX2pjQ2r6bRltbHBSdvd313sUe9d_K3_Ghq6GzonTjDaNko9gj_qTJ5S4lQWVIJUulcyXBprxoJ-hIqEvoaSiQKKjpMKnK6fUr-u1SLjKvorBM8HzwzrEosedyqnQH9DQ18_h2-dU6ZjrY-wY7T_viPDV8uH0-Pba9z35N_lj-wn-yP_e

get %ES on your ring and amulet. change your amulet completely something better.

also use herald of thunder + curse on hit + assasins mark for pcharge generation.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
all the changes you can do is unfortunately gear-wise. your tree is really very good for HC.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
@wishy22
new tree for you:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRBiMHHgiJDkgOXA-rD8QRLxFQEZYUdRXXFr8XlhmKGo8brR1PIG4hdiPTJIsk_SoLKjgrCiy_LR8wfDH6Nbk3TDfUOdQ7fEV-RwZJUUmxTLNOKlAwUUdWY1b6W69daF3yX2pjQ2r6bRltbHBSdvd313sUe9d_K3_Ghq6GzonTjDaNko9gj_qTJ5S4lQWVIJUulcyXBprxoJ-hIqEvoaSiQKKjpMKnK6fUr-u1SLjKvorBM8HzwzrEosedyqnQH9DQ18_h2-dU6ZjrY-wY7T_viPDV8uH0-Pba9z35N_lj-wn-yP_e

get %ES on your ring and amulet. change your amulet completely something better.

also use herald of thunder + curse on hit + assasins mark for pcharge generation.

Thanks for the reply!

So I should regret this:

http://puu.sh/rWGZS/b8aa6d835f.jpg
http://puu.sh/rWHzs/1d17e8b0ba.jpg

And learn this instead:

http://puu.sh/rWH5e/bac193b98f.jpg
And both power charge things.

I'll be losing quite a lot of mana, I'm currently running Discipline + Hatred + Herald on lvl 3 Enlighten, will my mana be enough even though I'll be regretting those Max. MP nodes? I understand mana is still enough because it's a % cost but will I have enough mana to properly use my skills? I'd also be changing my Ruby Ring which does give me 38 INT and some MP. My available MP by using Herald with no Enlighten and removing my ring is 76, is that enough to properly play?

Losing Primal Spirit will also hurt my flask charges gained, guess I'll still have enough thanks to the power charges?

If yes, then I'll proceed to regret later tonight when I come home! So coming up next I should level up and learn both power charge nodes your told me which would take 5 lvls.

Looking at your tree there are two things I don't get, what's the point of Pain Attunement and the dagger damage thing? Misclick I guess? :p

About these nodes: http://puu.sh/rWHr8/697dc3262a.jpg. Should I still not go towards Vitality Void for more leech?

Thanks again for your answer! About your gear suggestions, will work on it. I'm having a hard time finding a good amulet and ring. Amulet provides too much strength which I really need right now, and will need more after I regret those nodes since I'll be losing a total of 10 (guess I'll be running a lower level Immortal Call). And regarding the ring it's kind of the same situation due to resists and the damage I'm already getting from it.

Edit: Sorry to spam so many questions, when reassigning skills there are some I can't regret because they do "cut" the passives progression, is there any way I can relocate them properly? If I regret the 4 Int/ES points I'll still need 3 more so I can connect other nodes and then regret everything else. Is there any way that doesn't involve getting 3 lvls before I can properly assing things?
Last edited by Wishy22 on Oct 26, 2016, 6:36:04 PM
Which is the best vinktars to take in essence league for non-skyforths build?

Also, should I go for harbinger or reach 5L? Can't afford 6L yet.
Last edited by AbdulJafreeze on Oct 26, 2016, 6:57:49 PM
how much of a damage loss is not using sky forths? im debating between this or mathils version, can anyone give me some in depth conparison?
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
Which is the best vinktars to take in essence league for non-skyforths build?

Also, should I go for harbinger or reach 5L? Can't afford 6L yet.

Lightning pen vinktars + reach unless the harby is insanely rolled. A 5 link is fine, is your chest 6 linked? If so use your barrage in that obviously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info