[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

am i the only one who get's stunned really often and easy ?
You should pic up Druidic Rite with your Pathfinder below the Ranger

15 to maximum mana
15% increased maximum mana
20% increased flaskcharges gained
20% flaskeffect duration

since skyforth makes your stun threshold based of your mana you should look to pic up this node.

you gain more charges, you gain more flaskeffect what your ascendencychoice is all about and you getting less stunned.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Hi!

Im stuck between taking more Jewels, one more pwoer charge, ARching blows(lightning pen or Forces of Nature.

What is best ?? I'm lvl 88 with 6L RoC and Skyforths, currently at 5 Power Charges.
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi!

Im stuck between taking more Jewels, one more pwoer charge, ARching blows(lightning pen or Forces of Nature.

What is best ?? I'm lvl 88 with 6L RoC and Skyforths, currently at 5 Power Charges.

This is really a YOUR Build question. We don't know what you're lacking. ES? Go jewel for % es and some dps stats. Lacking crit chance? Go power charge. Need more DPS go forces of nature. We can't answer this for you unfortunately.

Since you mentioned using a RoTC which is fantastic yet light on crit chance, I'd suggest going for the power charge or focusing on crit mods on a jewel.
"
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi!

This is really a YOUR Build question. We don't know what you're lacking. ES? Go jewel for % es and some dps stats. Lacking crit chance? Go power charge. Need more DPS go forces of nature. We can't answer this for you unfortunately.

Since you mentioned using a RoTC which is fantastic yet light on crit chance, I'd suggest going for the power charge or focusing on crit mods on a jewel.

Thanks! :-)

How do you make up for no Accuracy on gear? I have 339 on amulet, and the nodes on tree, but still only 86% hit chance.
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Theoger wrote:
Hey man should ı use +360pdps Reach Of The Council or 410pdps crit based harbinger bow? ım not totaly sure cause roc doesnt have good crit and have slower proj mod but u can get an extra slot for another gem.Im confused

i can test for you both : )

If u can answer for me ı would be so happy :)
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:
how can i be that when i get full buffed with charges and flask, i barely move shapers lifebar? got 158k dps with barrage?

no flask nodes, no +2 enchantment, bad boots enchantment. you have almost no penetration.
you have 7 arrows only. you can kill shaper deathless but to see its health dropping down rapidly, you need more than that. and on top of everything you need penetration.

also, wrong vinktar.
would it be stupid if i traded this
for penetration flask instead
Last edited by DBM92 on Oct 25, 2016, 1:46:36 PM
Has anyone got a leveling progression tree for this build? Not sure if there is anything specific that needs picked up quickly or anything.
"
Theoger wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Theoger wrote:
Hey man should ı use +360pdps Reach Of The Council or 410pdps crit based harbinger bow? ım not totaly sure cause roc doesnt have good crit and have slower proj mod but u can get an extra slot for another gem.Im confused

i can test for you both : )

If u can answer for me ı would be so happy :)

unless the harbinger we are talking about doesnt have 9.40 crit, reach is better.

reach works for like 430-440 pdps, 8~ crit harbinger. (according to the setup, and enchantments this may vary)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 26, 2016, 3:55:52 AM
dps comparison:

(+projectile from helmet + dying sun + your bows number of arrows provided) x base damage x base crit chance.

compare the bows using this equation. the higher number the better.

im loser when it comes to studying and passing with good grades, it surprises me people can't figure out basic math equations. : ((
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 26, 2016, 4:08:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info