[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

@DBM92
using pathfinder without flask nodes means that you can't feel the essence of the build.
that means you have chosen pathfinder because the guide says so. whatever i do/say i feel like you'd end up just checking tooltip dps and telling me the numbers. if you are into high numbers, deadeye is the best way to go first of all.

i have no idea how can you get out of charges also with barrage and such critical chance. also, stop worrying about accuracy, you are fine.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 25, 2016, 12:45:50 AM
Hi guys,

Chanced me a pair of sky forths, and tried to make this build. So far it's been damn hard.

Up to tier 14 everything evaporates, but guardians etc are near impossible for me.
I play on Essence Softcore, and when i try to upgrade rings etc, i cant find replacements with the neccesary resists on...

Besides there aint any good ES helmets with +2 Barrage..

I've got 8800 ES, which is low, but all ES upgrades i can get is 15ex+, ish.
The Signal Shot +1 quiver costs 15ex+ on Essence as well.

Barrage Tooptip in Hideout, with no flasks up, is 24,5k -.-

I'm only lvl 87 though, i can get some more nodes.
Tree: www.poeurl.com/PbZ

Can any of you comment on som big mistakes in my gear, or tree?
Flaks: (Recently swapped in chalice instead of silver flask, to keep flasks up in high maps)

Last edited by ckp2906 on Oct 25, 2016, 3:00:20 AM
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi guys,

Chanced me a pair of sky forths, and tried to make this build. So far it's been damn hard.

Up to tier 14 everything evaporates, but guardians etc are near impossible for me.
I play on Essence Softcore, and when i try to upgrade rings etc, i cant find replacements with the neccesary resists on...

Flaks: (Recently swapped in chalice instead of silver flask, to keep flasks up in high maps)

You have no accuracy on any of your gear. Missing 3 arrows from helm/quiver. You should be 6ling barrage instead of lightning arrow. You should have pen vinktars instead of attack dmg (they cost the same amount of currency). You should get penetration enchant on boots. You'd also be better off with a reach of the council than that harbinger bow.
Last edited by Mutubah on Oct 25, 2016, 3:10:56 AM
"
Mutubah wrote:
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi guys,

You have no accuracy on any of your gear. Missing 3 arrows from helm/quiver. You should be 6ling barrage instead of lightning arrow. You should have pen vinktars instead of attack dmg (they cost the same amount of currency). You should get penetration enchant on boots. You'd also be better off with a reach of the council than that harbinger bow.

Thanks!!

I have the dmg flask Vinktar, with added lightning dmg.
Oh, i will try to get Accuracy!

Will the nerf reach with 270Phys DPs be Better than my 340DPS Harbinger?

Just noticed that Blasting Cap doesnt have any Accuracy either?
Last edited by ckp2906 on Oct 25, 2016, 4:08:14 AM
"
ckp2906 wrote:
"
Mutubah wrote:
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks!!

I have the dmg flask Vinktar, with added lightning dmg.
Oh, i will try to get Accuracy!

Will the nerf reach with 270Phys DPs be Better than my 340DPS Harbinger?

Just noticed that Blasting Cap doesnt have any Accuracy either?

A Non legacy reach would outperform your current bow. You will be losing crit chance which will have to be made up somewhat. Go into depth perception or get some accuracy on gear if you have low acc...
So, now I've got a 6Link Reach with quite good rolls compared to Essence versions.

Really boosted my Single target. My tooltip got much worse, but it works better in reality. Also bought a neck with som Accuracy.
"
ckp2906 wrote:
So, now I've got a 6Link Reach with quite good rolls compared to Essence versions.

Really boosted my Single target. My tooltip got much worse, but it works better in reality. Also bought a neck with som Accuracy.

Great to hear. Yeah RoTC is really incredible for the money.
"
"
ckp2906 wrote:

Great to hear. Yeah RoTC is really incredible for the money.

Hi man, how much ES is doable for end game, do you reckon?
Hey man should ı use +360pdps Reach Of The Council or 410pdps crit based harbinger bow? ım not totaly sure cause roc doesnt have good crit and have slower proj mod but u can get an extra slot for another gem.Im confused
"
Theoger wrote:
Hey man should ı use +360pdps Reach Of The Council or 410pdps crit based harbinger bow? ım not totaly sure cause roc doesnt have good crit and have slower proj mod but u can get an extra slot for another gem.Im confused

i can test for you both : )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info