Streamers gain benefits

"
Pewzor wrote:
You guys missed it when Kripp plays like 5 days a year and he drops a 6L weapon and chest. Twitch chat was so triggered it was hilarious AF.

Liteally a shell out.
"
SadicVicious wrote:
U Waste 9 exalted for link itens, a streamer link whit 5 fuses, u waste 900 chance in sorcerer boots a streamer use 1 chance, you never see a streamer poor in game...
not strange?

1. Every time a streamer has good RNG, this turns into a video and goes around. It creates an illusion of streamers always having good RNG.

2. Streamers play a lot and know what they're doing. Anyone who plays a lot and knows what they're doing will be rich. Actually, the richest players in the game, temp leagues included, aren't streamers. It's usually a guy with a private profile you haven't even heard of if you aren't in the know. It usually involves a coordinated group of experienced players working together for objectives - or trading non-stop.

For example, in previous leagues there were groups rushing Uber Atziri - one guy farming and collecting fragments, one guy leveling the uber-killing build, another helping in other ways, etc. Then you have someone farming uber within a few days from the league's start and cornering the market, and then you see a screenshot of someone with multiple mirrors on week 2-3 and the conspiracy theories start flowing. The reality of the matter is, this is just the tip of the iceberg. The conspiracy theories are usually a lazy explanation by players who don't know even 1/100th of the process through which someone arrived at a ton of currency.

Fun fact: probably the richest guy in the game, Rayamn, never did anything involving RNG as far as I know. He has tens of thousands of exalts.

Another fun fact: I know a guy you haven't ever heard of who had 4 mirrors on week 2 of perandus SC league by flipping 24/7 for two weeks straight. He levels to seventy-something on day one to get a basic bank and then he starts rolling. Again, no RNG or cheating whatsoever, pure market knowledge and trading. Here's a thread in the crossleague trading forum where he vouched for a buddy and linked the mirrors (this was somewhere in the third week of Perandus league): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1630752
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 25, 2016, 1:25:31 AM
I 6-linked an Erqi a few leagues back with less than 100 fusings. Not a streamer...
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Sep 25, 2016, 3:20:45 AM
im playing 10-15 hours a day i have ripped 5x times between 80-85 and i still havent gotten a jack shit my best drop so far was divine orb and its true that streamer have benefits and i wouldnt be surprised if GGG behind the curtains would have a deal with the most popular ones
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 25, 2016, 3:29:23 AM
Last league i dropped 6 link infernal mantle in dried lake, 0 fusings used. I don't stream.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
SadicVicious wrote:
U Waste 9 exalted for link itens, a streamer link whit 5 fuses, u waste 900 chance in sorcerer boots a streamer use 1 chance, you never see a streamer poor in game...
not strange?

Now that is a new and interesting topic........... #facepalm
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
i wouldnt be surprised if GGG behind the curtains would have a deal with the most popular ones

Yeah, GGG gives free shit to less than 1% of it's player base just to anger the rest. Makes PERFECT sense. I'd call this a conspiracy theory but it's not even a hypothesis. You have literally nothing to back that statement up.
I gave chris a cookie and he gave me a

^_^^^^^^^^^^
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
BrownTown86 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
i wouldnt be surprised if GGG behind the curtains would have a deal with the most popular ones

Yeah, GGG gives free shit to less than 1% of it's player base just to anger the rest. Makes PERFECT sense. I'd call this a conspiracy theory but it's not even a hypothesis. You have literally nothing to back that statement up.

just like your statement about getting mirror divination card rofl
Dropped 2 6L in 2 days in essence. Got enough money to buy 6L with T1 Life + T1 ES (with T2 inc. ES and 2 res).
Ye, im so pr0 at streaming that I never watched one.
Last edited by Aynix on Sep 25, 2016, 8:17:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info