Streamers gain benefits

So start streaming. The game will never know you have zero viewers. Then you can get all the good luck too!
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
"
Boem wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Wish they went back to teaching rational thought in schools.

Peace,

-Boem-

I took a Logic and Critical Thinking 150 course a couple semesters back. You wouldn't believe the number of people out of a class of 65 that aced the class but forgot it all the moment you debated something with them that they did not want to agree with/accept on a personal level outside of the class.

'Merica! Fuck Yeah!

Have to get people when they're learning how to think... like K-6, maybe even K-3. If they haven't learned it by then, they're hopeless.

Lets be serious here, no streamer has an RNG boost, you cant boost a random number.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Have to get people when they're learning how to think... like K-6, maybe even K-3. If they haven't learned it by then, they're hopeless.

Don't think that is necessarily true. I mean, didn't take anything that resembled rational thought classes until college and I came out only mildly f'ed up. :D

But in reality, yeah. Need to get people open to different viewpoints early in life, around 4-7 years old is plenty, whenever they start hitting the concrete operational stage of development. I think too many people's parents, teachers and such are too focused on making sure their kids know they are the authority and don't question anything so later in life when something the individual believes is questioned, their immediate response is hostility to a "personal insult." Seeing the issue from another person's perspective or objective viewpoint just doesn't occur to people commonly.

"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Sep 24, 2016, 3:03:42 PM
"
You guys do realize that streamers have legions of mindless minions...er...I mean fans...who donate tons of items to them, right? If you honestly treat streamers as legitimate players you're nuts, these guys are playing completely differently than the rest of us.

Out of like what, less than 10 players?

It's not "streamers", you should replace it would "the most popular people advertising PoE everyday".

Much like how certain musicians make millions of dollars, just because I pick up a guitar I don't magically get millions of dollars.

Just pointing out that "streaming" magically give them benefits is grouping them up as people that somehow got to their position with an arbitrary action then them having actual effort and a goal to get people to watch them as a career.

Obviously they are playing a different game if the game is a career as oppose to a play thing.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 24, 2016, 3:07:31 PM
"
SadicVicious wrote:
U Waste 9 exalted for link itens, a streamer link whit 5 fuses, u waste 900 chance in sorcerer boots a streamer use 1 chance, you never see a streamer poor in game...
not strange?

I linked a white 6 socket bow with 1 fuse. I don't stream. /thread
Try spending more time playing, instead of watching all the streams. You'll experience more "good luck" moments if you play more.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Then start streaming. It's free. Build your viewer base and play 16 hours a day and boom you're on easy street ;)
Deliver pain exquisite
Once i found a 451 psn sc in D2LOD. Sadly no streams were available at that time.

i got 2 6 linked
1 with one fusing and 1 from one vaal orb, i don't stream
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info