Streamers gain benefits

Man, after reading this thread...

https://www.twitch.tv/k0reangamer/v/3819897

Watch that... Prrrrrrrrrrr-lease!

PS.
By the way... All the most popular streamers a freakingly poor. All of them RIP regularly and spend ALL currency they have setting up new builds/characters.
--== Enjoying the game ==--
Last edited by Twiiik on Sep 26, 2016, 2:20:49 PM
"
Twiiik wrote:
https://www.twitch.tv/k0reangamer/v/3819897

Watch that... Prrrrrrrrrrr-lease!

PS.
By the way... All the most popular streamers a freakingly poor. All of them RIP regularly and spend ALL currency they have setting up new builds/characters.

Mhm. That one dude who always wears a black shirt is terrible at this game lol. He does to the dumbest stuff all the damn time like dude you play literally 18 hours a day 365, lmao.

I will say tho one advantage streamers with a large viewer base have is they get lots of handouts. There's a vid of Kripp getting fusing donations left and right so he could 6L an item (people popping into a1n to toss him a couple of fuses), which he did actually get linked!
Deliver pain exquisite
"

I will say tho one advantage streamers with a large viewer base have is they get lots of handouts. There's a vid of Kripp getting fusing donations left and right so he could 6L an item (people popping into a1n to toss him a couple of fuses), which he did actually get linked!
I guess you missed the part where he gave the person who provided the fuse that 6L'ed the staff 9 Exalts...
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"

I guess you missed the part where he gave the person who provided the fuse that 6L'ed the staff 9 Exalts...

Yup. I like Kripp he's interested in gaming and I've never seen him get salty. He's 100% class in my book!
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info