Swear to god trading is going to make me go insane.

In my guild or FL each time I do a league I see a pattern:

- ALL the very successfull players, very rich ones that sell twinned runs etc, are trading/flipping a lot. Sometimes very smartly.

- ALL the average players (I'm in this category), who manage a 6L decently fast enough and get their midtier core items(last leagues players a CoC discharger, he was geared but no devotion) were trading at the minimum. Meaning I was putting random price on gear in tabs I never checked. (I sold maybe 70% of the items I was willing to sell at prices I estimate reasonnables for me) I think that I'm good enough at the game making a rent on trading/flipping as I already did it for a very short while with success but I find it degrading and less fun.

- ALL the casual or mediocre players, don't achieve any particular progression(no atziri or league boss kills, no map stability) and have issues trading. Fall in this category players using RMT. (Haven't noticed any RMT user in a while, and it's a great thing)

Long story short, atm to be successfull in PoE you need to actively trade and it is as not fun as it is degrading most of the time.
Last edited by galuf on Sep 24, 2016, 1:39:18 PM
"
Vril wrote:
Is this the thread where butthurt millennials gather? OP doesnt even make any sense.

YOU don't make sense.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info