Swear to god trading is going to make me go insane.

"
DoubleU wrote:
Queen Dinosaur Trader Galore complaining about trading?

Why do people assumed just because I'm like a master at trading manipulating etc I like trading? Fuck no I fucking despise that shit I only do it because it's neccessary like I wouldn't be 40/40 I wouldn't have my god tier gear etc.

It's just necessary but I'd like at least some convience afterall I've been doing the whole trading things since fucking d2 days.

Like I really don't think some of you understand how often I trade it's why I want some improvements wait I want? Shit the fucking majority want it but apparently that's too hard to do where the fuck is my money going I wonder.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 23, 2016, 8:09:45 AM
"

where the fuck is my money going I wonder.

New coc mtx
Spreading salt since 2006
"
"
TheExile777 wrote:
You have fucking 40, so do as usual, help guildies to 40 for 3 days and see you next league...

/dinosaur

My friends are gone literally gone they didn't want to play anymore the two remaining remain in HC.

I'm friend...

Oh yeah shit I have 40 as well =/
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I really hope trading doesn't become more efficient than now. Sadly we all know cross-instance trading is coming...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Miazga wrote:
but but but the player interaction !!!!

dont forget this is what GGG wants, yet at the same time, they dont want make nay tools to make it more enjoyable.

Remember player interaction is the important one

Will someone explain why GGG has decided that trading has to be a 1 on 1 player interaction? No one wants to have to track down the seller and get an invite into their hideout. The seller doesn't want to stop in the middle of playing to conduct a trade. That is such a waste of time and most times the seller doesn't respond (afk or won't stop to respond) so it's just fuck'n frustrating. This has been complained about for years now and GGG still does nothing to change it. Why?

"
Necromael wrote:
or just make it, you input the name of person into party tab, game creates instance of his hideout with a "guildlike" stash, that will only allow you to pull item off it if you have exact amount of specified currency. Guy will find currency in his tab, you will go away with item.

No interaction, no ah, poetrade still relevant, happy trading.

This is the asynchronous trade mechanism that GGG should have implemented long ago. Their refusal to code this into PoE must have cost them millions of players who quit and millions in mtx sales. Why does GGG still hold on to such an archaic trade function that we hate so much? Who is telling GGG that trading in PoE is fine? Who in GGG thinks trade chat is enjoyable? Trade chat channels are much worse than email spam.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Necromael wrote:
"
...where the fuck is my money going I wonder?

According to the the latest patch notes 2.4.0g:
"
Qarl wrote:
  • When you complete the special objective of a map, an ornate gold circle will now appear around the map icon on the Atlas.
  • When your Atlas and Inventory are both open, hovering over a map in your inventory will highlight it on the Atlas. When right clicking on a map in your inventory, the Atlas will centre around that map.
  • A text search box has been added to the Atlas, you can search by a map's name or tier (for example, tier:4). Maps that you have uncovered that match the search will be highlighted.

So GGG thinks Atlas conveniences are more important than better trading. I guess trade conveniences are just too much of a 21st century arpg game convenience to have here. GGG must think, "oh heaven forbid that we allow players to buy easily, this will surely ruin the economy and trading bots will follow." If done in a way that is not a global auction house it will make players want to trade and thus make for a better PoE economy.

Why does GGG have drop rates set in such a way that it encourages us to trade and then give us no easier to use trade function (but stop short of an AH)? Having a mechanism to allow us to buy without forcing a 1 on 1 buyer/seller requirement (asynchronous) shouldn't ruin the economy. If done correctly it would still require us to go into a sellers hideout, go into a sellers "for sale" stash to bring up the item that we want to buy, place the exact currency into our side of the trade window, and then and only then be able to hit the trade button to get the item. This trade mechanism is not an AH and is not so simple that it can be easily botted so I don't see why GGG has/is so resistant to implementing it.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
"
DoubleU wrote:

Why do people assumed just because I'm like a master at trading manipulating etc I like trading? Fuck no I fucking despise that shit I only do it because it's neccessary like I wouldn't be 40/40 I wouldn't have my god tier gear etc.

It's just necessary but I'd like at least some convience afterall I've been doing the whole trading things since fucking d2 days.

Like I really don't think some of you understand how often I trade it's why I want some improvements wait I want? Shit the fucking majority want it but apparently that's too hard to do where the fuck is my money going I wonder.

Sounds like you might need some sunlight. Looks like you already beat the game. See you next League.
"
JakeCourtney wrote:
"
"
DoubleU wrote:

Sounds like you might need some sunlight. Looks like you already beat the game. See you next League.

*Grabs popcorn, eagerly awaits the inevitable*

Ok but seriously, in regards to those stating that 1alc - 2c trades are worthless - As a new player, I find these extremely valuable. Being a casual player, building up my fortune 1-2c at a time seems the only plausible way for me to afford anything 10c worthy in the future.

AND, it is SPECIFICALLY because of these 1c-2c items that I have progressed into Cruel on Essence HC (First time for me), and I feel my character finally has potential. Big victory for me, everyday occurrence to others.

With that being said, THANK YOU for those who bother to put up those "worthless" items for new players like myself, because I have found great value and success with my build because of them. *bow*
I miss a "more" in front of the last word in the thread title.

:D
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I live for the 1-2c trades and would argue that the majority of people who play do. I can't link my actual account as it's through steam.

But the majority of people in my guild, who I play with and talk about the game outside this forums, would be lucky to reach ~10-15exalt in SC league. They maybe play 10-12 hours a week, and know the mechanics. We don't flip/trade or anything like that, but understand the need for trading.

I_NO, I understand your frustration. But you have to realize like Hoover saying everything was alright in the Great Depression when his dog was eating better than most of the country, few people are going to sympathize with the 1%. Trading is slow as hell, and helping you squeeze a few more mirrors isn't going to ever be prioritized against fixing things more people will use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info