Swear to god trading is going to make me go insane.

1) At least let the person you know RIGHT CLICK THE NAME - > Virtual trade cool cool

STASH AREA - You can click here WITHOUT moving to your stash or leaving whatever you're doing

Person wants to trade with you will you accept?
WHY YES I WOULD LIKE TO FUCKING ACCEPT

We don't need to be in a fucking party
We don't need to see each other

No I don't need to wait for you to finish your map or whatever the fuck you're doing because they made TRADE SO GOOD NOW. Public tabs are a start at least.

''Player interaction'' LOL!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2016, 5:58:47 PM
or just make it, you input the name of person into party tab, game creates instance of his hideout with a "guildlike" stash, that will only allow you to pull item off it if you have exact amount of specified currency. Guy will find currency in his tab, you will go away with item.

No interaction, no ah, poetrade still relevant, happy trading.
Spreading salt since 2006
but but but the player interaction !!!!

dont forget this is what GGG wants, yet at the same time, they dont want make nay tools to make it more enjoyable.

Remember player interaction is the important one
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
You have fucking 40, so do as usual, help guildies to 40 for 3 days and see you next league...

/dinosaur
No Problem,
Exile
"
TheExile777 wrote:
You have fucking 40, so do as usual, help guildies to 40 for 3 days and see you next league...

/dinosaur

My friends are gone literally gone they didn't want to play anymore the two remaining remain in HC.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Well some changes are beeing worked on it seems. But yeah ... players who suggested most of changes that are coming will be gone till it happen at this point.

Hf :)
Like I should just stream myself sitting in my hideout and you will see the amount of trading that I do

One by fucking one.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I didnt have notable problems this legaue with trading. Its fine as long as you dont play this as a trading simulation i guess
"
Like I should just stream myself sitting in my hideout and you will see the amount of trading that I do

One by fucking one.

Well ... we all end doing this ^^
PoE the only game where you spend half of your thousands hours of playtime ... doing trades.
I've to admit this is original at least and i don't think any games will try to challenge PoE at doing that :D
Hf :)
Trading needs a considerable downside with how efficient it is at bypassing content.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info