Look what I found on Poe.trade: it's full of jerks!

"
Aerinx wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
Instead of calling other people jerks OP could've set price of all non-trade items at 999ex. First, they would be listed in the end of search so almost nobody would even see them. Second, if somebody still asked him for trade he'd make a massive profit :D
Instead he is insulting people who pm him with trades without understanding that they do it not because they want to "troll" him but because of his own actions. Seems very logical to me.
You need to read the first post again, OP was the one receiving insults by the other guy, he did not insult anyone.

Except that the OP consists of 75% whine directed at either the prospective buyer, us readers on the forum, or idk who. He may not have insulted the guy in chat but he sure let us know what he thinks of him. It's laced with profanity and childish ranting and there's really no point to it besides "I do what I want, f* all of you". That in itself is a perfectly valid sentiment and OP also has no requirement to sell anything he puts in a pub tab, but this is hardly how you deal with this situation. If he was smart he'd shake it off, put all the buyouts at 999 exalts like someone suggested, then ignore anybody who tried to contact him about the items (unless they actually pay the 999 ex, lol). Making a rage-post in general will solve exactly nothing.
wait a min ... cant you compare items through the website ? it allows us to see all our chars and stashes ect...
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
"
Aerinx wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
You say you will not buy more tabs for other people so you can split sale/non-sale items but...

We aren't asking you to. I think in your case it would be a great investment for YOU, considering you wrote this wall about it.

Nobody but you is hurt by this, so who are you helping here? Get tabs like we all do, problem solved.

If you really can't afford it, let me know and I'll gift you some if support allows it.
That solves nothing, or are you going to gift tabs to every person that has this problem? I run into this problem sometimes too, can you give me a few tabs for free?

It solves his problem. I don't understand why you would claim otherwise.

And no, I'm not going to gift everyone tabs, but if I can afford to help out here and there, I will. Rather a smile for someone else than another pizza for me. Or maybe both, haha, the dream.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
MeWhenum wrote:
I fail to see how the guy was a jerk

Thank you, I thought I was the only one...
You aren't.

+1

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Aerinx wrote:
"
Xavathos wrote:
You say you will not buy more tabs for other people so you can split sale/non-sale items but...

We aren't asking you to. I think in your case it would be a great investment for YOU, considering you wrote this wall about it.

Nobody but you is hurt by this, so who are you helping here? Get tabs like we all do, problem solved.

If you really can't afford it, let me know and I'll gift you some if support allows it.
That solves nothing, or are you going to gift tabs to every person that has this problem? I run into this problem sometimes too, can you give me a few tabs for free?

It solves his problem. I don't understand why you would claim otherwise.

And no, I'm not going to gift everyone tabs, but if I can afford to help out here and there, I will. Rather a smile for someone else than another pizza for me. Or maybe both, haha, the dream.
Ok, you're sort of right. I meant to discuss this from a more broad and general perspective, like how this can be a problem for other people and there are more people doing this. I don't think this is a big problem for the OP, it seems from the answers in the chat log and in this thread that prospective buyers can have their feelings much more damaged than the OP and I thought that was the problem, not the OP having to mix things in tabs.

I do something with some tabs that would be even more frown upon than what his guy does, it is in part due to lack of more tabs, but also for other reasons, including that I'd rather use my tabs for something else if I had more. But I am much more friendly towards wannabe buyers if I reply, I would just shut up and not answer (and in fact I do sometimes when I'm tired of giving the same explanations over and over again) before answering like this guy did.
Last edited by Aerinx on Sep 28, 2016, 7:28:43 PM
"
Aerinx wrote:
Ok, you're sort of right. I meant to discuss this from a more broad and general perspective, like how this can be a problem for other people and there are more people doing this. I don't think this is a big problem for the OP, it seems from the answers in the chat log and in this thread that prospective buyers can have their feelings much more damaged than the OP and I thought that was the problem, not the OP having to mix things in tabs.

I do something with some tabs that would be even more frown upon than what his guy does, it is in part due to lack of more tabs, but also for other reasons, including that I'd rather use my tabs for something else if I had more. But I am much more friendly towards wannabe buyers if I reply, I would just shut up and not answer (and in fact I do sometimes when I'm tired of giving the same explanations over and over again) before answering like this guy did.

Agreed, OP is clearly not friendly, but this is what happens when frustration stacks up. It shocks us, as outsiders, but really isn't that OP is just a spiteful person, he is just tired of dealing with it. Understandably so, but there are solutions that could help him and many more, which makes this thread worth having around, despite the negativity.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info