Look what I found on Poe.trade: it's full of jerks!

"
Aerinx wrote:
They are PUBLIC tabs not SELL tabs, you can use your public tabs for whatever the fuk you want to use them for.

"
Premium stash tabs can now be set as "public", which makes them accessible to third-party trading websites.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Version_2.1.2e
I've read it all.
Buyer is right,You are wrong.
"
reibuorumai wrote:

Seriously. If I had a price in mind that I was going to sell it for, I would put it up for that buyout; but I also know that it's not worth 2 alchs, 5 alts and 56 wisdom scroll fragments. No-buyout listings have been the worst experience for me, both as a buyer and a seller. One time I was trying to buy a rare amulet with no buyout, and then the guy put in a random unique one when I put my money in the window. I canceled, telling him it was wrong, so he puts in a (bad) rare amulet of the same basetype (wrong name, too) I asked for. I tell him to stop being retarded and he finally puts in the right amulet. All he says is "?" the whole time. If it wasn't the only one listed in poetrade that had the stats I needed, I would've just left and paid more elsewhere.

That said though, I do like the player interaction of trading with people overall.. Only like 1% of my trades are actually like this. (Most of them no-buyout trades.)

Yeah I've seen it all too. Some guy with a $440 USD supporter back trying to haggle the price of an item listed for 4 alchs. IN STANDARD. 4 alchs. 4. He wanted to give me 3 or some crap I'm like :0

Guys offering half of what things are selling for like why even bother. Yeah sure I'll part with my GG rolled Heretics Veil for 2.5ex sure.

The worst are the rares tho because usually it's one of a kind. So it's not like you can keep going down the list of uniques. In any case, I just leave the party or ignore people don't get why people kick and scream over this stuff.
Deliver pain exquisite
Usually it takes for me to whisper 10-15 different people to have atleast one of them answer me becuz everyone else is either afk or doesnt answer you then im wondering why the hell they put up shop if they arent selling a shit stupid people are stupid
I have a currency stash tab and I'm obviously not selling everything in there, so of course whatever isn't for sale will still get listed with no buyout price. I ignore currency with no buyout for this reason. I haven't got a single message this league about anything not tagged with a buyout so people seem to be catching on.
Just add a damn Auction already!....

I agree with OP trading is very unbalanced people over price inflation and just rune people and loads of afk dead sellers ....
Last edited by mihaimd on Sep 25, 2016, 1:11:08 PM
"
Aerinx wrote:
"
Ashwin wrote:
"
Ax2Grind wrote:
Let's start with how poetrade isn't an auction house (you can thank GGG for not having that), so things that are there aren't all for sale.

Which part of the website's url "poe.trade", or even the large banner at the top of the site "Path of Exile shops indexer" was unclear to you?

If you are listing an item on that site, it does mean that it is for sale.
He did NOT list an item in that site, he chose to make an item visible to the public. The site listed the item.

Guess what it means to list an item as visible to the public? Or maybe read up on why the entire concept of "public stash tabs" was created in the first place.
some people really dont understand this thread

OP IS THE PERSON SELLING not the guy trying to buy
S L O W E R
"
ampdecay wrote:
some people really dont understand this thread

OP IS THE PERSON SELLING not the guy trying to buy

What you don't understand, is that he is in fact not "SELLING" :P
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
You're the asshole in this situation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info