Look what I found on Poe.trade: it's full of jerks!

Thx for thread. Adding you to ignore list.
"
Xavathos wrote:
You say you will not buy more tabs for other people so you can split sale/non-sale items but...

We aren't asking you to. I think in your case it would be a great investment for YOU, considering you wrote this wall about it.

Nobody but you is hurt by this, so who are you helping here? Get tabs like we all do, problem solved.

If you really can't afford it, let me know and I'll gift you some if support allows it.
That solves nothing, or are you going to gift tabs to every person that has this problem? I run into this problem sometimes too, can you give me a few tabs for free?
This is a very interesting thread lol. Usually name-and-shame posts are banned/deleted, but in this case the person being named and shamed was the OP!

If I remember, I'll be sure to add OP to my ignore list. He should probably get banned from poe.trade as well, but I guess that's up to XYZ.
[Removed by Support]

Dont put stuff in public tabs if u dont wanna sell it, stop wasting the times of real players.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Last edited by Sarah on Sep 26, 2016, 4:13:36 PM
This thread made my day.

Not sure what is wrong with you OP, but I am clearly on the "jerk" side on this one.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
KalHirol wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Dont put stuff in public tabs if u dont wanna sell it, stop wasting the times of real players.
Yeah, man, like, look at all those fake players, they use the mouse and act like they are playing, but they are just fake. I wish they would stop pretending to play and like, stop leveling up their characters and killing monsters, doing maps and stuff.
Last edited by Aerinx on Sep 26, 2016, 8:04:45 PM
[/quote]Joke will be on him when somebody sends evidence to xyz that the peson isn't selling items. He'll get blacklisted on poe.trade and none of his items will be listed. [/quote]

I heard about this long ago but Im alittle skeptical this is actually enforced. People have been manipulating the market for years posting low price and ignoring buyers...

**edit I am bad at quotes/html XD
Last edited by neonive on Sep 26, 2016, 9:52:11 PM
Instead of calling other people jerks OP could've set price of all non-trade items at 999ex. First, they would be listed in the end of search so almost nobody would even see them. Second, if somebody still asked him for trade he'd make a massive profit :D
Instead he is insulting people who pm him with trades without understanding that they do it not because they want to "troll" him but because of his own actions. Seems very logical to me.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Yeah there on poe.trade are players:

1. List items, and dont sell them (Mostly those no priced - need remove that shit i think, no price stuff).
2. List items, with small prices, and also dont sell them, just ignore you when u write to them and also "fack ap", new players with current prices.

This is sad.
"
silumit wrote:
Instead of calling other people jerks OP could've set price of all non-trade items at 999ex. First, they would be listed in the end of search so almost nobody would even see them. Second, if somebody still asked him for trade he'd make a massive profit :D
Instead he is insulting people who pm him with trades without understanding that they do it not because they want to "troll" him but because of his own actions. Seems very logical to me.
You need to read the first post again, OP was the one receiving insults by the other guy, he did not insult anyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info