[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Pretty much what Hrair said... This build is definitely not end game viable, mob clear is good but when it comes to bosses there's no damage at all. I tried daggers, even dual void battery and damage against bosses was mediocre. It's so sad that somehow being new, I invested a lot of effort and currency for no return at all. During breach lord fights I literally had to rage quit because of having no damage to kill them.

I'd like to see how lifting manages to kill stuff like uber atziri, guardians, or even breach lords with this build. Uber itzaro wasn't that bad.
"
korototo wrote:
Pretty much what Hrair said... This build is definitely not end game viable, mob clear is good but when it comes to bosses there's no damage at all. I tried daggers, even dual void battery and damage against bosses was mediocre. It's so sad that somehow being new, I invested a lot of effort and currency for no return at all. During breach lord fights I literally had to rage quit because of having no damage to kill them.

I'd like to see how lifting manages to kill stuff like uber atziri, guardians, or even breach lords with this build. Uber itzaro wasn't that bad.

So BV is fucked with no mechanics and is completely useless like you said for end game i can Run every part of the game from Act1-T15 maps using this guide and other old guides that the guys who created them claim they still work with the nerf. as far as uber aziri or shaper or ant t16 maps for that matter this low chance to hit on BV causes you to Either have enough Life leech by changing gear and not nearly enough damage or having what you would expect BV dmg to equal to take down boss's and its simple if you don't have 200k dps and 20 stacks your useless. this is impossible with every setup i have tried using on my Assassin. I'm Level 91 with Almost perfect Shavs + Chayula + crit spell dagger + all maxed res even chaos res maxed. + SKyforths. I have to use Vaal Haste for Cast speed and I'm sitting at 9.6k es which to me isn't nearly enough.

GGG You fucked US on BV alittle nerf wouldn't be Bad but Maintaining 20 stacks is Great but he Chance to Hit wtf matter with you. If there was a passive or maybe accuracy or int or something that increased the chance to hit it sure as fuck would help us out making the gear more complicated is fine. That's whats this amazing crafting system is for. But for you to break the Skills so there fucking Useless for T15 that's a NONO.
What are your flasks? Just using Atziri's was a huge damage boost for me. I'm following the crit build that has been posted here and I can tell you that BV is definitely not dead. I've cleared Minotaur this league as well as all breachlords except Chayula. I need to learn the mechanics of the other fights but as long as there are adds I'm sure they are doable too. Phoenix is next on my list. T15s are also not a problem for me.
"
- Free power charge generation via Unstable Infusion.

wwwwhat? ok, you dont crit few times, finally get lucky with 10% pc and then youll start to crit. because crit chance become higher, so chance to gain another one is much lower. doesnt it?
Last edited by R.0.M.K.A on Jan 2, 2017, 4:00:33 PM
"
R.0.M.K.A wrote:
"
- Free power charge generation via Unstable Infusion.

wwwwhat? ok, you dont crit few times, finally get lucky with 10% pc and then youll start to crit. because crit chance become higher, so chance to gain another one is much lower. doesnt it?

yep. I was the same yours. i tried to make low crit chance anywany can get power charge too hard.
how dose this build preform in 2.5?
"
zeroxed444 wrote:
how dose this build preform in 2.5?

Despite problems with gear it is very reliable
I use Orb of Storms linked with power charge on crit to get max power charges almost instantly.

Otherwise I am on lvl82 and T7 maps are ok to run, so no issues yet.
So is this build still viable with the recent BV nerf? Or do we need some adjustments? I tryed it out, experimented abit around with it, but i dont find it quite descent for higher tier maps.
This build was not affected with recent nerf. It was already discussed here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info