[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

"
DaTraS wrote:
So, is this build still viable after Patch 2.5.1 with the BV nerf?

Or would respeccing to Blade Flurry be a viable option?

This BV build is my first character in PoE and so far I am enjoying it a lot...

I wish I knew right now. This is the first character I've spent any real time on in this game, will be super sad if the build is suddenly worse.

How exactly did the double dipping work? Was it a specific set of skills or all skills (i.e. this build)?
This build was using it?

I wonder if droping all the phys dmg nodes and respec in spell dmg wouldnt give much more dmg after all?
Not sure if this build is affected by the recent BV nerf. I have limited understanding about the mechanics, but most people here (in the poe forum) mention the nerf in combination with Poison damage and double dipping. But this build doesn´t utilize PSN damage (unless i missed something in my char, which is still W.i.P. @lvl79). Would also be interested if someone could provide a more detailed/"mechanical" answer what the issue was and if it affects this kind of build.

Edit:
Found this post/explanation on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4dtzea/how_does_doubledipping_work_in_poe/

According to that, this build seems not to be affected by the nerf unless you have some kind of Poison/Ignite/Bleed. The only conversion here is hatred, which gives additional cold damage based on the spell damage itself, but it doesn´t apply a second "source" (bleed-ignite-poison) of damage.

That´s what i found so far - i may be wrong, but from what i´ve read so far it should be fine if you follow this guide.
Last edited by as_69 on Dec 23, 2016, 3:56:57 AM
"
tikiman49 wrote:
"
DaTraS wrote:

I wish I knew right now. This is the first character I've spent any real time on in this game, will be super sad if the build is suddenly worse.

How exactly did the double dipping work? Was it a specific set of skills or all skills (i.e. this build)?

took me 40secs to kill Atziri and i killed xoph and uul in under 20secs so yes it still is eze.

I have sent a message to Liftingnerd to do a review on this thread because this set up is horrible for BV. YOU MUST SPEC POISEN its simple as that.

go in to my char and check out my set up u can do this fine without shavs just the extra dmg is nice.

I run dual curse as well useing Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask
Last edited by dodgeskitz on Dec 23, 2016, 4:31:22 AM
"
dodgeskitz wrote:
"
tikiman49 wrote:
"
DaTraS wrote:

took me 40secs to kill Atziri and i killed xoph and uul in under 20secs so yes it still is eze.

I have sent a message to Liftingnerd to do a review on this thread because this set up is horrible for BV. YOU MUST SPEC POISEN its simple as that.

go in to my char and check out my set up u can do this fine without shavs just the extra dmg is nice.

I run dual curse as well useing Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask

I'd love to see your char but your profile is set to "private". Could you at least link your tree ?
Hey everyone. So I feel like I made mistake somewhere but I still dunno where, you can check my prof. I feel like I either deal no dmg or my vamp is not working. I saw in video when he killing shaper he have amazing amount of hp leech from shaper or other boss. But when I am trying to kill atziri on merc I can't kill him. Could someone check my prof pls. Maybe I made mistake. This is my first real charac in poe.
I am playing POE for nearly a year now and was never able to 6l an item. I put BV in a 4l in a Helmet with the essence mod "add 50% of physical damage as lightning dmg". Schould be better than a 5l or not?

Is poison really so much better? In that case I may try to use a pledge of hands because it already have spell echo 30. But would loose the shield.
"
Znbogdan wrote:
Hey everyone. So I feel like I made mistake somewhere but I still dunno where, you can check my prof. I feel like I either deal no dmg or my vamp is not working. I saw in video when he killing shaper he have amazing amount of hp leech from shaper or other boss. But when I am trying to kill atziri on merc I can't kill him. Could someone check my prof pls. Maybe I made mistake. This is my first real charac in poe.

u need the 5L on your chest even if you need to pick up a vaal chest.
I ran a 5L beast fur in to lvl 12maps died afew times but was still viable.
Get rid of added fire damage and put in leech life and also buy or try to get the 0.#% life leach to health and mana enchant to your boots, and you can drop you belt and pick up a Doryians belt for 1C.

5L beast fur are 40C
5L vaal 10-20C

pick up a
VB are horrible for boss fights as 90% of the time u have 0 power charges and make sure u have sum sustain mana so first hit on the boss u are running 20 stacks of BV
Last edited by dodgeskitz on Dec 23, 2016, 6:20:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOwXnAW9NFk

I wanna ask you that How can u get Power Charge when u atk coz from this passive skill i saw just only one way to get Power Charge is 10% on non-cri.
But from your video clip. You can get Power Charge very fast. If I mistake something plz tell me know.
Last edited by Pinktomato on Dec 24, 2016, 10:41:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info