[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

I like the idea of blade vortex build and like the way it functions. However is it still a good league starter with the recent Nerf?
"
Pinktomato wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOwXnAW9NFk

I wanna ask you that How can u get Power Charge when u atk coz from this passive skill i saw just only one way to get Power Charge is 10% on non-cri.
But from your video clip. You can get Power Charge very fast. If I mistake something plz tell me know.

10% with non crit is actually high. With amount of hits You deal with BV PC are growing like money on Jew.

I use it and believe me it is very, very fast.

@Up
It was not affected by recent nerf. This build at least.
Last edited by de99ial on Dec 25, 2016, 3:11:00 AM
So this build wasn't affected by the two recent needs. But can this build still do end game on a budget because this will be my first character I push into late game with
"
de99ial wrote:
"
Pinktomato wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOwXnAW9NFk

I wanna ask you that How can u get Power Charge when u atk coz from this passive skill i saw just only one way to get Power Charge is 10% on non-cri.
But from your video clip. You can get Power Charge very fast. If I mistake something plz tell me know.

10% with non crit is actually high. With amount of hits You deal with BV PC are growing like money on Jew.

I use it and believe me it is very, very fast.

@Up
It was not affected by recent nerf. This build at least.

Hi guy. I also try the same of your build but i think for me its a little bit slow to get power charge. When i sae i yuor clip its very fast to get power charge.

Do u have some suggestion?
So i wonder if divinarius is better than void battery for this build.
Right now i own void battery but most people ive seen playing BV are using divinarius.
Okay, I am playing this build. Currently level 87 or 88, able to do up to t14 maps, only because the only t15 I have is core and I am not running core with this build since I find it very hard to sustain vs bosses in t12-14 without a 6l for life leech.
I have about 10k ES 2k tool tip unbuffered and about 33k fully buffed 20 stacks 7 charges with void battery. I still have trouble taking even normal atziri in split phase only.
I have seen poison versions running dagger/shield with a 6l chest. Able to faceting shaper beam with dbl vinktars as pathfinder. Not useing life leech gem.
I cannot link my profile or gear on my phone. But can anyone give me some advice since a 6l beast fur is like 7-9 ex and a decent 6l 550es chest which I could roll or chaos spam later is around 4-6ex if it's able to do uber atziri or shaper in the long run or should I reroll to pathfinder with about a 7 ex investment?
Thinking about rerolling to pathfinder myself, or just rerolling a different build altogether. It's alright, but it struggles to push endgame without gg picture perfect gear that I'd need to spend >50ex on, and its clearspeed for just farming is pretty meh because of BV rampup.
"
rfmarra wrote:
So i wonder if divinarius is better than void battery for this build.
Right now i own void battery but most people ive seen playing BV are using divinarius.

That's because Fortify is bae.

Additionally, people are using it with a poison build focused around a small bleed to proc extra damage. By enchanting a dagger with "Causes Bleeding on Hit", any Attacks will cause a bleed. Spells do not, so we need a melee weapon to trigger it.

I started moving over to a dagger poison build and am having quite a bit of fun.
Has anyone noticed that Vaal skills are not activating with Blade Vortex? I was leveling with Vaal fireball. I noticed it wouldn't always go off but the souls were used up. I ignored it thinking that maybe it was a visual bug and the fireballs were actually shooting off without me seeing them.

Now it seems to be happening with Vaal discipline, this is my first CI build so I chalked up a few deaths to me just being inexperienced with CI and Breaches hitting pretty hard.

Has anyone been casting BV, tap Vaal Disc only to have it use the souls and not actually activate?
IGN: darthcognus
Officially ditching the BV build. Made it to 81. 11k ES, capped, 70% stun/block recover (PS - this is pretty important for CI), and just having trouble on bosses. Even switched over to poison. The ramp up to get going is insane, and you can't generate the power charges quickly/reliably in boss fights to get to the damage that your gear offers.

You need really expensive gear to make this build endgame viable. I mean, clearing mobs is alright in terms of speed - and it's way fun. But the bosses after T6 begin to give you trouble.

I shouldn't be having trouble with this kinda gear.

It was fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info