[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Hey Guys, so a couple days ago somebody mentioned that Lifting himself would review and comment on the problems people currently have with this built (especially life leech).

As many others im struggling with life leech too and kind of hit a wall at tier 11 maps.
By no means is my gear optimal, im currently lvl 87, running around with 8,5k ES, ~1,5k DPS (with hatred) and ~30k DPS with full stacks and Atziri's Promise up.
But i still have the feeling that i should do much better.

So i wanted to ask you guys, especially the people who are tier 15+, do you suggest me to go full tryhard on this and blow all my currency (i'm not that rich, have ~2,5ex right now) for a fur shawl, higher ES items, life leech on boots etc. or do i save more nerves with rerolling this character on blade flurry?
(I'm more of the fotm guy and don't have any problems with rerolling. My main priority is to clear all content as smoothly as possible)

Hoping on some helpful input :)

Cheers, Lexxxur
Another great guide from Liftingnerd, daily viable.
"
Lexxxur wrote:
Hey Guys, so a couple days ago somebody mentioned that Lifting himself would review and comment on the problems people currently have with this built (especially life leech).

As many others im struggling with life leech too and kind of hit a wall at tier 11 maps.
By no means is my gear optimal, im currently lvl 87, running around with 8,5k ES, ~1,5k DPS (with hatred) and ~30k DPS with full stacks and Atziri's Promise up.
But i still have the feeling that i should do much better.

So i wanted to ask you guys, especially the people who are tier 15+, do you suggest me to go full tryhard on this and blow all my currency (i'm not that rich, have ~2,5ex right now) for a fur shawl, higher ES items, life leech on boots etc. or do i save more nerves with rerolling this character on blade flurry?
(I'm more of the fotm guy and don't have any problems with rerolling. My main priority is to clear all content as smoothly as possible)

Hoping on some helpful input :)

Cheers, Lexxxur

Go poison. Change ascendancy to the more poison damage ascendancy. Melt everything.
"
conopatrick wrote:

Go poison. Change ascendancy to the more poison damage ascendancy. Melt everything.

Hello! Do you mean to switch Ambush ascendacy or Deadly Infusion+Unstable Infusion?
"
PolyAkaMorph wrote:
"
conopatrick wrote:

Hello! Do you mean to switch Ambush ascendacy or Deadly Infusion+Unstable Infusion?

So i am trying this now not to sure on it atm tho and how the poisen works
Really fun build, love it :) im lvl 89

Beast Fur Shawl is a must to boost DPS!

IGN:Sirdec
i like it :D
Hello im new here and im interested to know what are the 2 best gloves for this build now that facebreakers are nerfed. Thanks in advance :D
Any changes required due to recent changes in BV?
So, is this build still viable after Patch 2.5.1 with the BV nerf?

Or would respeccing to Blade Flurry be a viable option?

This BV build is my first character in PoE and so far I am enjoying it a lot...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info