[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Damage is ok just clunky (thanks to the nerf) all you need is vinktars and try to get some leech on boots.Add a setup for power charges and you got them 100%.Get a dagger for shield charge to get rid of quicksilver for taste of hate.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQPuBx4NfA3RDkgPqxB7EJIRDxEvEVARlhXXFr8XsBmKGo8bJR2-IG4i9CM2JIsnqSj6KgsqOCpTKwospiy_MjIzhzQKNbk3Zj1fQZZJUUmxSotLrkyzUDBSU1MQVmNXyVxrXfJfKl9qYpVjQ2SdaoxsC20ZbWxwUnRVf8aCx4RIhG-GronTjDaP-pDWkyeVLpeVl_ShL6LZpyusmK6zsNiycLQMtUi8b746vorDOsNtyBTK09DQ0PXUQtfP2VvZhtsa217jhOd06QLquutj6_XsGO-I8NXyHfVv9tr31_k3-ej7CQ==
I've just got 1 question. for PoE in general for the future, why do the gem levels matter in the defense setup? immortal call etc....in advance, thx for replying and making me a little smarter :)
I've just got 1 question. for PoE in general for the future, why do the gem levels matter in the defense setup? immortal call etc....in advance, thx for replying and making me a little smarter :)
UPDATE: please help, i just got the essence worm for hatred bud i can't run WM blasphemy and discipline at the same time, i would only have 2% mana left, what should i do, how should i proceed?
"
eidam35 wrote:
UPDATE: please help, i just got the essence worm for hatred bud i can't run WM blasphemy and discipline at the same time, i would only have 2% mana left, what should i do, how should i proceed?

Did you took Charisma in the tree?You need mana regeneration and max mana ,plus every time you level up you gain some flat mana. I have 172 free mana ,Bv costs 62 mana and i have 52 mana regen.The level of CWDT matter if you want to proc it more or less . Low level Cwdt = more procs ,its a matter of preference really
How do you run blasphemy warlords mark + discipline with essence worm? Doesn't that ring increase mana reserved by 40% for everything else except the aura in the ring?
"
highwind123 wrote:
How do you run blasphemy warlords mark + discipline with essence worm? Doesn't that ring increase mana reserved by 40% for everything else except the aura in the ring?

Hatred is in the ring.
Warlords mark + discipline cost 98% of the mana that why it's necessary to take the node with Charisma, you should have something like 150 mana. If you need a little more you can take one node under Chaos inoculation.
Last edited by Lerman on Dec 14, 2016, 8:00:18 PM
i PLAY ON BREACH LEAGUE AND JUST FOUND OUT THAT BLASPHEMY+WARLORD MARK+DISCIPLINE ISNT WORKING AT ALL the curse is not working with discipline and giving me energy shield leech from monsters.

WHAT SHOULD I DO AT THIS POINT?
So i have run this Build all of Breach and its ok tho you do need sum deep pockets to progress
i have managed to do all breach lords and uber labs some of the t13+ bosses get abit trickey

I have 10.3k ES after and pretty happy with all my gear just need to 6L Beast fur (500 links down allrdy)

My skill tree is abit differnt tho still very much the same
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAPuCPQNfA3RD6sQexCSEQ8RLxFQFdcWvxewGYoajxslHb4gbiL0IzYkiyepKPoqCyo4KwosvzIyM4c1uTpYPV9HBklRSbFKi0uuTLNQMFJTUxBVxlZjV8lca13yXypfamNDZJ1qQ2qMbAttGW1scFJ0VX5Zf8aCx4RIhG-ExYauidOMNo_6kyeXlZf0m7WhL6LZpyusmLDYtAy1SLxvvjq-isBUwcXDOsNtyBTK08u90B_Q0NRC18_ZW9mG2xrbXuOE5oHndOkC6rrrY-v17BjviO_r8NXyHfLh9W_22vfX-Tf56PsJ?accountName=dodgeskitz&characterName=Talismensabar

My next few levels will be picking up +crit i dont think the 6%ES points are worth it you may as way aim for jewel sockets. I have tried dual VB and dont think its worth it you lose to much defence and power chargers are hard to come by.
I am going to test picking up the Overcharge passive to see if that can help you maintain power chargers
untill i get skyforths currently 35ex for 1 zzz

My damage sits at 1150 with 8power charge 20stacks BV 30k then 50k with pots.

My next aim to get lifesteal to boots and 20% disapline on helm.

Msg me if u need any tips

Last edited by dodgeskitz on Dec 15, 2016, 5:51:35 AM
this is my skill tree i just cant explain why i cant leech ES from monsters at all i got 6.7kes

you can also check my character and gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAPuBx4I9A18DdEOSA-rEHsQkhEPES8RUBGWFdcWvxmKGo8bJR2-IG4i9CSLJ6ko-io4KwosvzIyM4c1uTY9Olg9X0lRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1XGVmNXyVxrXfJfKl9qY0NqQ2qMbAttGW1sdFV-WX_GgseESIRvhq6P-pMnlS6XlZf0oS-i2acrrJiw2LQMtUi-Or6KwFTDOsNtyBTK08u90B_Q0NRC18_ZW9sa217jhOaB53TpAuq662PsGO-I7-vw1fVv9tr31_k3-ej7CQ==
Last edited by Saladin2 on Dec 15, 2016, 6:24:35 AM
"
Saladin2 wrote:
this is my skill tree i just cant explain why i cant leech ES from monsters at all i got 6.7kes

you can also check my character and gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAPuBx4I9A18DdEOSA-rEHsQkhEPES8RUBGWFdcWvxmKGo8bJR2-IG4i9CSLJ6ko-io4KwosvzIyM4c1uTY9Olg9X0lRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1XGVmNXyVxrXfJfKl9qY0NqQ2qMbAttGW1sdFV-WX_GgseESIRvhq6P-pMnlS6XlZf0oS-i2acrrJiw2LQMtUi-Or6KwFTDOsNtyBTK08u90B_Q0NRC18_ZW9sa217jhOaB53TpAuq662PsGO-I7-vw1fVv9tr31_k3-ej7CQ==

With Ghost Reaver you should be leeching to your ES, and Vaal Pact makes it instant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info