[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Facebreakers are still good or you suggest any change?
"
Bova91 wrote:
Facebreakers are still good or you suggest any change?

Same question
Hello friends. Couple questions.

Also curious about what we should use instead of facebreakers? Thinking Maligaro's?
Can someone explain what the arctic breath / vortex CWDT setup actually does for me. I am guessing its slowing the attack speed of the monsters or something.
What is the final strength and dex targets for this build? Struggling with attributes and knowing the final targets will help me plan better.

Thanks!
Yeah I am in the same boat. Not really sure if this is the best dps setup, or if going the poison gem route and the 100% more poison with added chaos is actually better?

I've asked literally every big streamer I've seen on and haven't caught Lifting yet but they unanimously agreed that poison and void manip or added chaos + the 100% more poison damage node were significantly more damage vs bosses.

I'm level 87 with this build, still don't have the void battery but the build does okay. I'm not doing any crazy DPS and I'm playing this in hardcore mode. 100% more tanky than the life version since I got the stun immunity ammy as the flask is too expensive right now. I'm also using the Divinarius and 5 linked chest so there are some increases to come but I don't see it blowing up in damage..

Would LOVE some feedback on this.
The thread is really long already, so i'm sorry if this question was already asked. But why did you choose vortex for 'Defensive Utility Setup 2:', and not another projectile type spell to benefit from Greater Multiple Projectiles?

And thanx, build is awesome, i really enjoy playing it.
Regards :)
Last edited by spkrash on Dec 12, 2016, 9:51:37 AM
have any of you guys killed a breachlord with this build? I'm having hard time killing them my damage doesnt seem enough and I have void battery too
Last edited by saenimy2 on Dec 12, 2016, 11:24:46 AM
I'm starting to think that this build isn't as "end-game" viable for 2.5 as LiftingNerd intended. It's a 5-7ex investment for not much return. I'd really love if he could come in here and answer some of the primary questions, such as

1) Facebreakers, Maligaro's, or ES gloves?
2) Best way to gain more life leech

Half tempted to sell what I have so far (about 4ex invested) and follow the blade flurry hype train.
Last edited by Malfetus on Dec 12, 2016, 11:40:15 AM
"
saenimy2 wrote:
"
IWannaPeonU wrote:
Is void battery still best in slot? Been having trouble getting/maintaining full power charges and am starting to wonder if a really good rare wand with spell damage %, spell crit % and faster casting wouldn't be comparable if not better.

I dont really understand how you cant maintain full charges. I've used various weapons and played too many assassin character and never had a problem about maintaining and getting full charges. Maybe you didnt get unstable infusion? because only that seems to be the problem to me

No offence but have you tried maintaining power charges since change to blade vortex? Especially against bosses, sometimes maintaining full power charges is much more difficult than it used to be.
Hey guys was hanging with Lifting today and mentioned the thread he said he should have some time tomorrow to come by and answer some of these questions.
"
Idyar wrote:
Hey guys was hanging with Lifting today and mentioned the thread he said he should have some time tomorrow to come by and answer some of these questions.

Thanks for the update, I'll check in tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info