[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Need some advice, I'm having difficulty killing Izaro on full key uber lab runs. I'm not leeching enough life it seems and having trouble depending on the lab setup for the day. I'm at 11.4k es and have 1,361 avg damage on blade vortex with overcapped resists. Running a 5l right now, would having a 6l for added life leech or fire damage really help THAT much?
Last edited by IWannaPeonU on Dec 7, 2016, 1:29:15 AM
First time "seriously" playing PoE this season and loving this build so far. I have a question though, why is increased critical hit damage used along with controlled destruction? Doesn't CD remove crit chance, thus removing the need for crit chance/crit dmg gear/jewels/gems?
"
eboria wrote:
First time "seriously" playing PoE this season and loving this build so far. I have a question though, why is increased critical hit damage used along with controlled destruction? Doesn't CD remove crit chance, thus removing the need for crit chance/crit dmg gear/jewels/gems?

Controled destruction reduces the end emount of crit (since it says reduced not less) what this meains is a loss of 5% crit chance in case of blade vortex (a bit more if u have inc critical gem in the same link + the base of power charges gained through assassin ascendancy)

Inc critical gem is adding to both base critical and also providing a hefty 88% increased crit chance (over 100% if u get a quality one) This ends up adding more crit and even overcoing the controled destruction.

However there are other gems you can use in place of Controled destruction. Added lighting works great for the shock. Its easy enough to experiment yourself with different gems now since u can see the tooltip changes crystal clear.

However remember that any crit gems are sub optimal until higher character levels. You need to get your passive tree critical nodes and your power charges going before the crit gems can even compare to classic pure dmg gems.
I play at Breach. I got low budget and cant buy Void battery now. What can i buy for 10c+, maybe 1ex ? Currently i use obliteration stuff, but want more damage...
Last edited by Godsbow on Dec 8, 2016, 3:37:00 PM
Having a hard time with this build in Hardcore Breach. Once i'm in the lvl 40's range I seem to be exceptionally vulnerable to 1 shot kills. Going from full health to sitting in town in standard mode in the blink of an eye is pretty frustrating.

That said, I don't believe its the fault of the build. Merely the challenge of the build style. What are you guys doing to mitigate that vulnerability in that timeframe? I've followed the guide to a T and can't help but think its my particular play style that's compromising it since so many of you are finding great success with it.

Was what I was rocking at lvl 48 when I got dropped in Act 1 on cruel.
Last edited by AkarZul on Dec 8, 2016, 10:52:10 PM
i have charisma, and worm unset ring, but i cant run all three auras no matter what i do? am i missing something here?
Just me who cant leech good enough on bosses? mapping is no problem.. Just meh when you cant even uber lab with 10k+ es. lvl 87 and gems lvl 19
Hey Life Leech gem is enough lvl 1 right? It does nothing to us leveling it.. @UP u need put hatred into essence worm + mana reservetion nodes next to Vaal Pact.
IGN: Chichotka
"
Svettguud wrote:
Just me who cant leech good enough on bosses? mapping is no problem.. Just meh when you cant even uber lab with 10k+ es. lvl 87 and gems lvl 19

Life leech seems like it's going to be a wall with this build. I picked up a decent Doryani's which has helped. Beyond that, 6L with life leech.

My question is, are facebreakers still good for this build?
Hey so im looking for sum input in to this build im lvl 76 can do maps till lvl 8 they getting abit harder. i feel like im not doing enough damage and lifeleach. What Other gear should i be looking at getting. I do have beast fur with 5L i dont have the currency to invest to 6L it atm.

my gear and skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBALDYotnIFPVvaowWv4Rv1EK1SOtjES8rCm1sXfIOSBGWBx6VLvDVSVF_xpMnbAsi9G0Z74j5N9fPSbGX9FJTPV-XlQj0wFRqQyy_7BiP-hCSMjLLveaBD6ski8M6KjgRUFZjhq4V176KytO0DOq6DXxXySj6gscdvjOHA-5MsyBuUDDbXhEPrJg6WFXG2Ya8b-OEDdFjQ_no2VsbJUuu6QLQH-_roS-ESPfXXGvDbTW5pyvndNsaEHu-OtDQX2p0VV8qGYr7CfbaGo8=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info