[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

"
de99ial wrote:
Try Divinarius

Thanks, will do
Hey guys,

I've been having a great time with this build, but I've just hit about t5 maps and some bosses are just stunlocking me to death. Is there something I'm missing here? Granted we're talking about rare maps with 10-15 mods, but I got my ass kicked repeatedly by a couple beyond bosses.

I don't think more ES is the answer, I'm just under 9k, and my damage isn't great but I feel like i should be coasting through this tier of maps. any advice?
Dunno what your equipment situation is, but some beyond mobs ain't jokes, specially with as you say 10-15 mods on them... Trust me, this build "coasts" through pretty much everything.

Some beyond bosses are just tough mofos, like when you get frozen and have no antifreeze flask charge and just sit there while taking dam and you die lol. You prolly got smacked by a combination of mods. Also have your BV up before you run into a boss and just drop the decoy totem and use Kiara's flask (anti-stun).
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on May 6, 2017, 3:43:56 PM
is this build still relevant in 2.6? is it still a good build to aim for or are there better options at this point?
Last edited by MasterDjent on May 10, 2017, 1:46:48 PM
I was playing it in Breach. Currently based on it i play Scion and im on T10 maps 89 level SSF. But my scion is a modification of this build.
I just started playing this game, and choose this build, but i dont get the thing with running warlords mark and discipline, then i wont have any mana left to use, or am i just missing some more mana for this to work ?
why is this build using facebreakers?
just for the 90%+ crit multi?

if you have 50c and would have this gear (i know, it is just the lvl gear) what would you buy?

i am lvl 64 and entered dried lake now.

i am a little clueless as how to increase my dmg and go ci

i have 3,5 k dmg.... funny to see 300k dps
Last edited by Cador2 on May 17, 2017, 4:49:11 PM
I realy dont understand...

1-You open maximum power charge nodes but where do you get power charges? There is no gear or skill gem on you for gain power charges.
How do you chance to gain power chargeS?

2- You picked many maximum life increase nodes and then you goes to chaos innolucation node. it makes your hp 1. Then question comes.. Why did you take increase your maximum life nodes?

BestRegards,
Efthar
Last edited by efthar on May 20, 2017, 7:57:41 AM
He uses Energy from within jewel which converts the life nodes to energy shield nodes, he also uses the unstable infusion node in the Assassin Ascendancy which gives him 10% to gain a power charge on a non-crit
Can u please repair the skill trees? they arent done :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info