[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

This build maybe can work but not as a starter. I capped resists at merc, got 2.8k life and 1.8k es, got no currency to buy es stuff, and health is not enough. Breaches are immpossible, im dying to ranged group packs before i reach them, every votile blood monster will kill me. Same goes for herald of obelisk monsters. I got no idea how to reach higher lvl and currency to buy some es items to convert build to CI.
IGN: Chichotka
What would you do before you get Essence Worm? The prices are a bit too high on Breach.
(Edit: Gutted the post to not confuse people after doign math for an hour ;)

Doing this on HC breach and have no problems. My starter was a summoner which i got bored at when entering merc so i tried this. I have no idea what people mean by ES gear being expensive. As long as you dont care about links/sockets anyway. Leveling top notch es i get for 1c a piece and something like 500 ES chest that can help you enter maps etc cost me 3c. Thats affordable to me ;)

Anyway for anyone strugling to get "es gear" my tip is just to look for cheap (1-3c) pieces and dont look for resistances or life on em. Just pure highest ES. Get the other stats from jewelery etc.

On hc essence worm was 8c when i got it so thats rather cheap. Maybe not 38 lvl first char cheap but ya. If your still leveling as life at that point u dont need discipline so just running hatred alone is fine with a mana pot. Its not ideal but works for first char.

Tested:
Well nevermind. A simple look ingame says it most clearly is 30% more dmg for each blade instance. Meaning the gem description is wrong/misleading. I mean its 30% increased BASE damage i guess ;) Oh semantics ... So the only clear "nerf" to BV in 2.5 was the hit rate in regards to procs etc.

Ermm so it got a 22,5% buff as far as damage goes? Seems to be the case.
Here is a nice plot: (green is essence purple is breach X-axis is # of BV stacks Y-axis is base dps for a lvl 8 gem)
Last edited by platonicx on Dec 6, 2016, 2:20:08 PM
Hi, I have no problem with the build in the new league...but i think use facebraker it`s no good anymore...45% crit mult it`s not good enough...i can use maligro with +- 30~36 crit multi...more 50 global crit...and respec trickery and a crit node to 2 spell crit strike multi...in the end i win 20 crit multi and 10 crit chance, is it viable????
Yes i think facebreaker obvs got gutted for non unarmed builds (not sure who the 45% crit multi is for now since maligaro has the same + other benefits) I may personally jsut use resistance/Es gloves now dunno depends how much maligaro is.

*redacted* In case i just discover america and noone of the thousands of people had the same idea. Doing ingame testing ;)

Last edited by platonicx on Dec 6, 2016, 5:19:11 PM
still very viable - slower leech so you need to use your flasks smart and mapping is a little bit slower but still very good.

What is your DPS in hideout w/ just auras up?
1721dmg and 7563es
Last edited by Przemek1983 on Dec 6, 2016, 5:54:27 PM
not sure if this is already answered, but what level should my gems be?
Ok so i think together with another player we found something out regarding blade vortex today. I dont see this mentioned anywhere around the forums. Maybe more people know about it and maybe we are completly wrong about this.

Anyway there is a thread with a video i would like epxerienced blade vortex players to check and give thoughts.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1784293

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info