[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

2 things i just started maps, is there a good unique wand or sceptre i should get or just go for a high spell damage rare?

Also I already have shavronnes how much better is the recommended chest for this build?

Thanks
What do You think about 2.5 Patch notes ? I planned to playy this build ( just started playying POE )

You think its still gonna be good enough for me to clear whole game including shaper ?

I would really appreciate an answer :) Cheers
"
Tran555 wrote:
What do You think about 2.5 Patch notes ? I planned to playy this build ( just started playying POE )

You think its still gonna be good enough for me to clear whole game including shaper ?

I would really appreciate an answer :) Cheers

So i played this in the last league. I cleared everything but Shaper and Uber Atziri, but i only took one shot at Shaper and I wasn't super geared, and never tried Uber Atziri. I'm a casual player so this was great. Made more money and had better gear then any other character i played. Could have bought one more of the last major Uniques for this build if I wanted to but the league ended.

It should be fine 2.5. The change to BV will affect how fast you get power charges, but I'm not sure how noticeable it will be. Other Nerfs are Surgeon flasks (this build doesn't rely on them as much as others) and Energy with In, which is a small ES hit.

Decently geared you can farm t15s, other then Phys reflect. Once you have a 6link, Hexproof and Elemental reflect are not an issue. The new no energy shield recharge maybe tricky but should still be doable.

T16 are pretty easy with this guy. Phoenix being the hardest, but thats mostly due to having to move a bunch.

Shaper is very a skill based fight, so your millage will very.
Wouldn't this build be better with marylenes fallacy? because it gives insane amounts of crit multi?
Thanks for help timebeing, from the pool on reddit it seems not many will play blade vortex this league so propably I will :)

Good luck all
I'm going to be trying this build out for Breach. Does the Facebreaker nerf change the recommended gloves?
I can run chayula instead of kiara? Also what's a good glove choice now that fb is nerfed
lifting nerd tell us what ur thoughts are of patch 2.5 for bv reduced damage and such..
"
Saladin2 wrote:
lifting nerd tell us what ur thoughts are of patch 2.5 for bv reduced damage and such..

BV's dmg wasn't nerf, BV dmg was buffed. 600% MOAR DMG at 20 stack is more dmg than before, so for general mapping you won't do as much damage since you don't have 20 stack but for bosses you'll wreck them. It hits less often as well, at 5 per sec on 20 stack, meaning power charge generation and leech might not be as great it was. Basically, it'll probably mean slower mapping but faster boss kills and you might not be able to facetank bosses you once could because of less often but much bigger leech.
"
Superjeenius wrote:
Wouldn't this build be better with marylenes fallacy? because it gives insane amounts of crit multi?

I would think not. It cuts your crit rate down to 60% efficiency, and lowers your damage on non-crits down to 40% effectiveness. The multiplier may be high, but for the penalty it provides versus the reward it sometimes provides, it just wouldn't be very ideal. And odds are, with the 2.5 patch, you'd want a defensive amulet. A chayula would be alright for the stun immunity, but a rare can roll crit stats, and energy shield, as well as any resists you may be lacking.

"
Nuraihyon wrote:
I'm going to be trying this build out for Breach. Does the Facebreaker nerf change the recommended gloves?

I personally would change, since they are barely better multiplier than Maligaro's Virtuosity. The difference between the two would be too negligible to be worth the 1 mod. You could use Maligaro's for the extra dex and crit chance (this build has dex issues to begin with, solve it with these). Later on I would think Shadows and Dust would provide a nice benefit to both offense and defense, as you get smoke clouds, crit multi, crit chance, and additionally, unholy might (% of phys added as chaos), and rampage. It helps you keep killing, and rewards you in doing so. In my opinion, that's perfect for breach hunting, since both are on kill timing mechanics. Shadows and Dust can get quite expensive though, so I'm not saying it should be your primary goal to fill in your glove slot with them. But if you get the chance to use them, it's a worthwhile use. They also have a small amount of ES as well as some evasion, which are you main defensive stats anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info