[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
ZeapZ wrote:
First off i would like to say, i absolutely love your build. And have a questing regarding Death's Opus.

What would be the optimal setup for Opus, would you still have to use a GMP to optimise it or is the +2 arrows enough?

+2 will cripple your clear speeds (basically half it compared to Reach). Reach really is head and shoulders above because of it's +4. So it's essentially LMP vs GMP between DO and Reach. What you can do is drop slower projectiles in lieu of LMP for mapping. This build does good damage to where trash should clear just as fast. Then swap in SP for boss fights. You'd only lose out on 15% of your top end damage per arrow, but you'd bring DO on par with Reach for AoE coverage. Heck you could throw in GMP instead of LMP and get even more coverage, albeit at a greater DPS loss.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
SilverWF wrote:
How many Acc u have?
Let me guess - it will be something around 2k. So, you'll get ~10% increased damage. And lost: 20% move speed and 15%+ attack speed.
Not worth, as for me...

4692 with my ice golem up (4158 without). So it's 23% increased damage (which is essentially 2 nodes) and around 70 life (which is ~200 HP to your hero). Also don't forget the 10% physical damage reduction on Devoto's too. DPS between the two is comparable, but the difference is made up with the increased attack speed. I guess because my tree is tailored differently to grab as much AS as possible, I run higher anyway, so losing 16% on my helm isn't that crippling.

Anyway was just throwing it out there.

It was mathed out to be not a worth while item. Better off to use Rat's Nest or something similar if you want pure DPS. The amount of accuracy you have to invest to make it worth while sacrifices too much.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Oct 29, 2016, 9:34:45 PM
"
cmphx wrote:
thx for this detailed report :D you made some good points there and im glad you could modify the build to your own style/needs, thats exactly what i hoped people would do !

Thanks dude. I'm only 90 but so far I've got 30k on my TS resting tooltip with my golem up. It spikes to around 55k once full charges, so my damage is great. AS is 2.66 which is very good I think considering I don't have AS on my helmet. Reflect on vulnerability maps is sketchy as a result but it's manageable, you just have to play around it. So easy to front load archers with damage :0

The one thing I really like about your build is the life regen. You have just north of 300 which is enough to keep you even running BR. I think if I take Master of the Arena, I'll cap out at just north of 200, which should be enough, but still, it would be nice to have yours, just for QoL.

In any case, still tweaking. Gotta say I'm loving the Obscurantis for the helmet. The added life means I don't have to stretch my dps too thing for those life nodes (still gonna take them all tho lol).

I got the 15% iAS on barrage enchant and gotta say it's actually pretty great. It doesn't give it as much punch, but it does make the skill a lot easier to use in boss fights!

:3
Deliver pain exquisite
Hey so I switched to this build from TS Deadeye and I haven't looked back. Question though, I am about to swtich over to the Honour Bane Mirror Bow and was wondering about colors of sockets. Would I swap GMP for ICS or is there a better alternative? My Crit Chance with Reach is 54%, switching to this bow without using ICS would put me at 50%. Is this the correct call?
Last edited by Dratsabz on Oct 30, 2016, 3:03:47 AM
hi can u check my gear and stuff to see if i am doing wrong or sth im lv 79 at 5k3 life but the damage seem low cant get further map t9 :(
Last edited by Diggleer on Oct 30, 2016, 6:05:41 AM
"
linhdeptrai94 wrote:
hi can u check my gear and stuff to see if i am doing wrong or sth im lv 79 at 5k3 life but the damage seem low cant get further map t9 :(

This is quite strange, coz there maustn't be any problems with this map's tier...
Use Wither for Spell totem, not useless Contagion. But, if honest, Decoy Totem - is a musthave tool, it provides some priceless seconds of the boss attention, while u can freely implement zillion of poison stacks with the barrage...
And ask some1 for UL carry - Toxic Delivery is ultimative single DPS node. Nothing bad here: my Sin was carried to UL at 71 lvl :) And at 81 (didn't tried before) I've made it solo with all keys.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 30, 2016, 6:14:12 AM
Hello!

Can I get a gear check please. I am in the process of getting the remaining skill gems and flasks.
ya havent got lucky with trial in map run tons but only get 1 trial even scaming on global 820 so ...

"
SilverWF wrote:
"
linhdeptrai94 wrote:

This is quite strange, coz there maustn't be any problems with this map's tier...
Use Wither for Spell totem, not useless Contagion. But, if honest, Decoy Totem - is a musthave tool, it provides some priceless seconds of the boss attention, while u can freely implement zillion of poison stacks with the barrage...
And ask some1 for UL carry - Toxic Delivery is ultimative single DPS node. Nothing bad here: my Sin was carried to UL at 71 lvl :) And at 81 (didn't tried before) I've made it solo with all keys.

OMG i take the wrong gem xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info