[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
Dratsabz wrote:
Hey so I switched to this build from TS Deadeye and I haven't looked back. Question though, I am about to swtich over to the Honour Bane Mirror Bow and was wondering about colors of sockets. Would I swap GMP for ICS or is there a better alternative? My Crit Chance with Reach is 54%, switching to this bow without using ICS would put me at 50%. Is this the correct call?

you are making a terrible mistake if you mirror that bow, beacuse reach is still alot better. you are better off spending all that currency into very good rings and jewels

"
Yoda_ wrote:
Hello!

Can I get a gear check please. I am in the process of getting the remaining skill gems and flasks.

you need to get 100% pierce from the nodes on the tree and the two leech nodes from duelist, its very important. and get good flasks, the rest is fine
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
Last edited by cmphx on Oct 30, 2016, 7:36:55 AM
Great build, how about using Snakebite + 3 x Pacifism Jewel? You'll lose 3 jewel slots but get more 3 passive points (removing Frenzy and F.Duration) and your attacks always poison enemies...Anyway, thanks for one of the best builds atm.
Last edited by linhdeptrai94 on Oct 30, 2016, 8:07:33 AM
"
Great build, how about using Snakebite + 3 x Pacifism Jewel? You'll lose 3 jewel slots but get more 3 passive points (removing Frenzy and F.Duration) and your attacks always poison enemies...Anyway, thanks for one of the best builds atm.

not worth, you lose too much damage, and alot of life too (3 potential jewels with 7% life)
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
If you are unlucky in vaaling your gloves (as me, lol) and still didn't have Curse on hit gloves, you can use this as temporary solution - this is tons cheaper

it will implement installed curse on Frenzy's crits.

Pros:
Alot cheaper - bought mine for 2 regrets today,
We can choose between 3 curses for green socket: Temp Chains, Poachers Mark or Proj Weakness (this one much stronger for us than Vulnerability). Also u can find with blue socket for the same price and use blue curses: Assassin's Mark, Enfeeble, Vulnerability
We can use higher lvl and quality(!) curses

Cons:
Not a trend
1 socket loss
Need to use Frenzy more often a bit
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 30, 2016, 2:05:30 PM
"
SilverWF wrote:
If you are unlucky in vaaling your gloves (as me, lol) and still didn't have Curse on hit gloves, you can use this as temporary solution - this is tons cheaper

it will implement installed curse on Frenzy's crits.

Pros:
Alot cheaper - bought mine for 2 regrets today,
We can choose between 3 curses for green socket: Temp Chains, Poachers Mark or Proj Weakness (this one much stronger for us than Vulnerability). Also u can find with blue socket for the same price and use blue curses: Assassin's Mark, Enfeeble, Vulnerability
We can use higher lvl and quality(!) curses

Cons:
Not a trend
1 socket loss
Need to use Frenzy more often a bit

Thank you for sharing that. I'm sacrificing my Ice Golem for Proj Weakness, he died too much anyway.
"
Mormega wrote:
Thank you for sharing that. I'm sacrificing my Ice Golem for Proj Weakness, he died too much anyway.

yw.
But I removed Vaal Haste - always forget to use it ))))
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 30, 2016, 2:21:34 PM
Hi! I have never posted to show my appreciate for a build before, but this one is absolutely fantastic. Most fun I've had on PoE in a while! Thanks a lot!

Hi,

anyone kills Death and Taxes with this build? It's fairly amaizing and I kill a lot of stuff with it but surprisingly wasted all portals and the map itself on a cold phase (passed fire phase with ease).

If I want to see that guy to aim him with barrage, he reaches me with ice nova. Ice nova hits me even if he aims decoy totem =). It hurts.

If I equip tornado shot to poison him ofscreen I shot a lot somewhere and even take out some of his life but eventually it happens not enough and I have to get closer. Once I shooted for five minutes and took away half of his hp.

29k LA DPS tooltip fully buffed, 16k barrage. 5.8k HP, resist capped. 85 crit, 88 accuracy. No toxic delivery yet.
Last edited by dim.kiriyenko on Oct 31, 2016, 12:12:55 AM
i got snakebites whit lvl 10 vulnerability on hit is this enough or i need higher lvl on the curse? Hope it is enough spent 11 ex on them
Last edited by PaigrandeTV on Oct 31, 2016, 5:59:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info