[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

At lvl83 now, like 4,7k life now, almost 30k tooltip in HO. Feeling way better. Also saving up for Acuity, it will make life way easier aswell :)
Also got myself vaal haste, the clearspeed on more open maps is just crazy even with my mid-end gear.

"
Yuufe wrote:
"
Altoga wrote:
Doesn't the build lack some accuracy rating? Or aint it that bad?

I've noticed it lacked a bit of accuracy. I'm planning on grabbing some accuracy nodes around the shadow side.(ie. depth perception or acuity). If you're doing the armour build, Eagle Eye helps too

Packs are being one-shotted most of the time anyway, the only places u can actually notice the lack of accuracy are boss fights when u wanna fight them from range. But then again, after reaching some dps level, you just don't care about range anymore in those fights, bosses die in few seconds.
So I believe passive points spent on accuracy nodes are a waste.
Last edited by d3s0 on Sep 28, 2016, 10:15:45 AM
Hi, I'm currently running this build, with the evasion version. I have a question regarding weapon choices, as equipping 2 swords yields a substantial increase in damage for me over using 1sword+doryani's. So I'm wondering if this is just a tooltip thing or if it really is that way, things die so fast I can't really tell the difference 99% of the time. At least I get the 322 meme dps when I pop everything so that's nice :)
"
kakk wrote:
Hi, I'm currently running this build, with the evasion version. I have a question regarding weapon choices, as equipping 2 swords yields a substantial increase in damage for me over using 1sword+doryani's. So I'm wondering if this is just a tooltip thing or if it really is that way, things die so fast I can't really tell the difference 99% of the time. At least I get the 322 meme dps when I pop everything so that's nice :)

Doryani's doesnt register right on tt, but its way more dps.
"
Do you think this build would still be viable if i used Reave instead of Lacerate? I got a 20 quality Reave gem plus an MTX burning a hole in my pocket...

I played it as Reave in HC and got to 87 before RIPping to being AFK on burning ground.

It works. The difference is whether you prefer Lacerate or Reave. Most hate having to keep Reave stacks up and prefer Lacerate because it feels more intuitive. Reave, however, looks amazing with Demonic MTX and just feels amazing when your entire screen shakes from critting an entire screen of mobs. Reave for life, baby.
Hey I've been playing the build and love it so far. The only issue I have is that I'm not able to kill efficiently even on low maps at level 72. If anyone could peek at my character his name is Spartan_Beast. Please look and tell me what I need to do. Thank you!
"
blackgto33 wrote:
Hey I've been playing the build and love it so far. The only issue I have is that I'm not able to kill efficiently even on low maps at level 72. If anyone could peek at my character his name is Spartan_Beast. Please look and tell me what I need to do. Thank you!

You need to enable so that others can view your characters, can't check.
Ok, good looking out. Should be good to go now!
"
blackgto33 wrote:

My 2cents while the build author replies!

You have chased all of the crit nodes, but your weapons are quite low on base crit. If you make a change there, for 15c you can buy a far superior 1H weapon with 1.8attack speed and 6.2 crit with 280 to 300 elemental damage. Remember crits cause freeze causes shattering causes Herald of Ice explosions = helping wipe out packs. Freeze also helps you stay alive.

Edit: I don't see that you use Herald of Ice? Once you do that, you can link it Herald of Ice-Curse on Hit (from the explosions)-Assassins Mark and you get free power charges and some curse help and regen.
Spoiler

I guess your accuracy is 80ish%? You can grab 2 nodes in the Templar starting area to help. Thats +30% accuracy.

One ring and your amulet have no damage mods. For 1-2chaos you can buy higher damage rings with flat elemental damage and 20% or more elemental damage. Until you improve those weapons I don't know about the benefits of adding more crit or crit multi.

Jewels also can be upgraded to have 2damage mods +life for a few chaos. Don't get the high rolls. Medium roll jewels are basically free.

I think a few chaos and poe.trade and you are set.

Edit: why don't you link your Ancestral Warchief? Seems to be a common issue that folks don't know you can buff it. Just drop that and let it kill things for you.
Spoiler

Last edited by Dakilula on Sep 29, 2016, 1:14:24 AM
"
Dakilula wrote:
"
blackgto33 wrote:

You have chased all of the crit nodes, but your weapons are quite low on base crit. If you make a change there, for 15c you can buy a far superior 1H weapon with 1.8attack speed and 6.2 crit with 280 to 300 elemental damage. Remember crits cause freeze causes shattering causes Herald of Ice explosions = helping wipe out packs. Freeze also helps you stay alive.

Edit: I don't see that you use Herald of Ice? Once you do that, you can link it Herald of Ice-Curse on Hit (from the explosions)-Assassins Mark and you get free power charges and some curse help and regen.
Spoiler

I guess your accuracy is 80ish%? You can grab 2 nodes in the Templar starting area to help. Thats +30% accuracy.

One ring and your amulet have no damage mods. For 1-2chaos you can buy higher damage rings with flat elemental damage and 20% or more elemental damage. Until you improve those weapons I don't know about the benefits of adding more crit or crit multi.

Jewels also can be upgraded to have 2damage mods +life for a few chaos. Don't get the high rolls. Medium roll jewels are basically free.

Edit: why don't you link your Ancestral Warchief? Seems to be a common issue that folks don't know you can buff it. Just drop that and let it kill things for you.
Spoiler

OMG dude i just jizzed when i saw your helmet
"
Dakilula wrote:
"
blackgto33 wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Pretty much what you said yeah, I'll go more into depth on my opinion.

Let's start with weapons.
Both your weapons are awful, hyon's fury is one of the worst things you can equip, it has REALLY low attack speed, and 5% base crit, get rid of it ASAP.

your other weapon is okay, but you can buy something with 1.8+ aps and 200 ele dps for really cheap, also get yourself a doryani's catalyst to use in your offhand.

and now your gear.
Get more life on your helm and boots, also try to get accuracy on the helmet, it helps a lot.
get yourself a pair of 4l facebreakers to link your Warchief, and you also probably want about 100+ life on the belt.

Aim for 50+ hp on rings & amulet, you also want a minimum a high flat ele roll on them, like 4-50 lightning damage to attacks or something similar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info