[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
Recovary wrote:
Is the survivability still good without a vinktars?

Yeah, i used no vinktar flask up until 90, just be careful around reflect
I've been running a similiar build, my friend is the one suggested you to use the Doryani offhand on reddit. I feel like you are not giving that Acuity's money worth. Therefore:
--------------------------------------------------
Your tree gave me cancer, here's the chemo.

My ultimate goal is to get Acuity, drop shadow side altogether and go for 10 Grand Spectrum. But I can't even get my hands on a Vinktar's atm :D
A man can dream though, a man can dream...

Torment Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121704
Last edited by ta3boo on Sep 19, 2016, 10:57:02 PM
Out of curiosity, why did you go for heart of oak?

For the same amount of points, you can get 8% WeD, 3% aura effectiveness, and 12% more life if you go for devotion in templar. That just seems like better usage to me.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
ta3boo wrote:
I've been running a similiar build, my friend is the one suggested you to use the Doryani offhand on reddit. I feel like you are not giving that Acuity's money worth. Therefore:
Your tree gave me cancer, here's the chemo.

My ultimate goal is to get Acuity, drop shadow side altogether and go for 10 Grand Spectrum. But I can't even get my hands on a Vinktar's atm :D
A man can dream though, a man can dream...

That's probably a better tree for sure, but you have no idea how many things i've respecced on this character, the original intent was to do touch of anguish lightning strike. so yeah...
Then i did wildstrike, then spectral throw, and now finally lacerate.
It's gone through quite a lot of changes.
The reason i go into ranger tree is because of the life regen, accuracy & stun avoidance, other than that the skilltrees don't look that different.

My current plan is to get a 6l brass dome, respec the entire shadow area, and grab about 200% armour on the left side of the tree.
Since you and your friend seem pretty experienced with this type of build, what do you think about doing so?
"
Rowanbladex wrote:
Out of curiosity, why did you go for heart of oak?

For the same amount of points, you can get 8% WeD, 3% aura effectiveness, and 12% more life if you go for devotion in templar. That just seems like better usage to me.

I lack quite a bit of accuracy on the build, and since im using acuity, the life regen is really nice.
Also stun avoidance is underrated.
"
Redbananaz wrote:

That's probably a better tree for sure, but you have no idea how many things i've respecced on this character, the original intent was to do touch of anguish lightning strike. so yeah...
Then i did wildstrike, then spectral throw, and now finally lacerate.
It's gone through quite a lot of changes.
The reason i go into ranger tree is because of the life regen, accuracy & stun avoidance, other than that the skilltrees don't look that different.

My current plan is to get a 6l brass dome, respec the entire shadow area, and grab about 200% armour on the left side of the tree.
Since you and your friend seem pretty experienced with this type of build, what do you think about doing so?

Yeah, I know where you are coming from. I sometimes wish I had unlimited supply of Orb of Regrets while squeezing the most out of a build or fixing it downfalls.

Actually, that seems like a good idea considering you'll drop Acrobatics too. About 15k unbuffed armour with the right gear and 8.5 life regen seems solid. With that much physical mitigation I'd probably try to fit an Abyssus into to build.

"
Rowanbladex wrote:
"
Redbananaz wrote:

I lack quite a bit of accuracy on the build, and since im using acuity, the life regen is really nice.
Also stun avoidance is underrated.

There's always the "50-65-80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently" enchantment for boots :)

Last edited by ta3boo on Sep 19, 2016, 11:51:24 PM
Would it be worth going down the right side of the duelist and using a Static Electricity?
"
Vorakiv wrote:
Would it be worth going down the right side of the duelist and using a Static Electricity?

Static Electricy will give you about 1-42 or 1-52 dmg* there. Not worth it in any way.
Any 2 damage mod jewel will beat it.

*I think the radius was Medium. Even if it's Large it will give 1-82...
Last edited by ta3boo on Sep 19, 2016, 11:36:35 PM
"
Atziri gloves are not required AT ALL! I'm using them because im lazy, and i don't want to care as much about Lab traps. Use facebreakers & grab Vaal pact and you'll deal more damage, just be careful in lab.

Oh really. OK then, you grab Vaal pact, and this build falls apart. Not only do you no longer regen (which you seem to specifically grab on the skill tree), but you can no longer run blood rage, so all the investment into frenzy charges becomes pointless.

This build would not be the same without Atziri gloves.
"
Melkrow wrote:
Oh really. OK then, you grab Vaal pact, and this build falls apart. Not only do you no longer regen (which you seem to specifically grab on the skill tree), but you can no longer run blood rage, so all the investment into frenzy charges becomes pointless.

This build would not be the same without Atziri gloves.

What are you talking about... I run Vaal Pact + Blood Rage, just requires a more active playstyle. Try putting Blood Rage on your weapons. When the map feels like an empty wasteland just weapon swap to stop the degen.

OFC it won't be the 'same' without Atziri Gloves but the difference is not as steep as you might think. It's not a build enabling item here.
Last edited by ta3boo on Sep 19, 2016, 11:37:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info