[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
ta3boo wrote:
"
Melkrow wrote:
Oh really. OK then, you grab Vaal pact, and this build falls apart. Not only do you no longer regen (which you seem to specifically grab on the skill tree), but you can no longer run blood rage, so all the investment into frenzy charges becomes pointless.

This build would not be the same without Atziri gloves.

What are you talking about... I run Vaal Pact + Blood Rage, just requires a more active playstyle. Try putting Blood Rage on your weapons. When the map feels like an empty wasteland just weapon swap to stop the degen.

OFC it won't be the 'same' without Atziri Gloves but the difference is not as steep as you might think. It's not a build enabling item here.

Thanks for actually having my back on this one, i play blood rage Vaal pact builds all the time, and as a matter of fact i do no regen maps on this character a lot, no problems. just unsocket and socket blood rage real quick when you don't need it. Super easy stuff.

The Gif at the top of the build page is a no regen, vulnerability t15 map. did the map fall apart? nope :P
Last edited by Redbananaz on Sep 19, 2016, 11:54:59 PM
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
ta3boo wrote:
That's probably a better tree for sure, but you have no idea how many things i've respecced on this character, the original intent was to do touch of anguish lightning strike. so yeah...

hi Redbananaz, i just rerolled a templar with the intention of doing exactly this! how far did you get with your touch of anguish version? should i just give up on the idea and go for a full ele build from the beginning?

any experience you might be able to share regarding the viability of touch of anguish would be greatly appreciated

PS: sick gear bro =D
"
Skol wrote:
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
ta3boo wrote:
That's probably a better tree for sure, but you have no idea how many things i've respecced on this character, the original intent was to do touch of anguish lightning strike. so yeah...

hi Redbananaz, i just rerolled a templar with the intention of doing exactly this! how far did you get with your touch of anguish version? should i just give up on the idea and go for a full ele build from the beginning?

any experience you might be able to share regarding the viability of touch of anguish would be greatly appreciated

PS: sick gear bro =D

Actually never even ended up touching the touch of anguish (lelelel)

Just grabbed a couple ele swords at around 60ish and played with that instead
Last edited by Redbananaz on Sep 20, 2016, 12:09:52 AM
hmmm alright... i guess the fact that your build exists means that at least i'll have a fallback plan hehe
A little confused with the tree, you say you run Vaal Pact but don't have it in the passive tree. For someone without the currency for Acuity's would you have to grab Vaal Pact for the build to work?

EDIT: Nevermind I read someone elses reply and thought it was you!
Last edited by WhaleRum on Sep 20, 2016, 12:29:28 AM
What is your attack time on whirling blades?
"
RichardFox wrote:
What is your attack time on whirling blades?

0.88 in hideout, quite a bit higher when mapping, since i have 6 frenzy + vaal haste
Can someone pls post a tree for someone without Acuity? Again.... I am a clueless noob at templar/elemental builds All people here seem to know except me :(
Last edited by XenoNerve on Sep 20, 2016, 2:09:40 AM
hey nice build ! I got some comments/ideas:

1. Grab disembowling instead of shadow area crit. should save you lots of points when you just stop at acrobatics

2. How does the character feel in T14+ maps? You have no physical mitigation and less than 6k health. Do you die alot? Have you tried guardians?

3. what do you think of going CI/Low life ?

4. have you thought about skipping accuracy completely, and just craft a vagan foil ? They should be cheap to get.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
XenoNerve wrote:
Can someone pls post a tree for someone without Acuity? Again.... I am a clueless noob at templar/elemental builds All people here seem to know except me :(

Depends how comfy you are running bloodrage with vaal pact. I would drop the frenzy charges if you are not comfy and path the tree so you can grab VP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info