[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
jardocanthate wrote:
"
XenoNerve wrote:
Can someone pls post a tree for someone without Acuity? Again.... I am a clueless noob at templar/elemental builds All people here seem to know except me :(

Depends how comfy you are running bloodrage with vaal pact. I would drop the frenzy charges if you are not comfy and path the tree so you can grab VP.

OP says Skip the entire ranger area, and put the points elsewhere... So the pathing should be trhough Scion to take VP? or ?
RIP Hegemony's build
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
@Redbananaz Whats the most important stat on the weapon? Looking at your sheet dps it doesn't look like base damage from the weapon is contributing much (about 30%)?

Would it be correct to assume a ~2aps and ~7crit foil with like 200edps would be better than a 300+edp one with mediocre aps/crit?
"
@Redbananaz Whats the most important stat on the weapon? Looking at your sheet dps it doesn't look like base damage from the weapon is contributing much (about 30%)?

Would it be correct to assume a ~2aps and ~7crit foil with like 200edps would be better than a 300+edp one with mediocre aps/crit?

They're probably pretty comparable, 2aps foil is probably the better choice tho, feels more comfortable to attack faster & whirl faster.
What is your hit chance? I have around 700 accuracy on gear and with ice golem up I only get 91% chance to hit, feels pretty low.
Just got myself a
And speccing into some armour and see how it works, currently sitting at 12k in hideout, goes up to 27k with granite/72% phys reduction, from my previous 4% i had with acro.

Not sure where to go yet in terms of armour and if i should head into Marauder, never really played an armour build before.
Congratulations on the Brass Dome! Hope it works out for you but I wish I had sent a passive tree :D

Something like this
This Tree has +6% armour, +14% life, +46 flat life, +3% life regen, +1 jewel
For the sake of losing +1 max fire res and some other stuff which I don't think matter that much.

If resists are a problem you can get Diamond Skin at Marauder start or Cloth and Chain node next to Duelist Jewel/Life nodes. You can make other sacrifices to get Accuracy&Crit or Accuracy&Attack speed clusters near Marauder as well. It's up to your needs.
Torment Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121704
Last edited by ta3boo on Sep 20, 2016, 11:00:39 AM
"
ta3boo wrote:
Congratulations on the Brass Dome! Hope it works out for you but I wish I had sent a passive tree :D

Something like this
This Tree has +6% armour, +14% life, +46 flat life, +3% life regen, +1 jewel
For the sake of losing +1 max fire res and some other stuff which I don't think matter that much.

If resists are a problem you can get Diamond Skin at Marauder start or Cloth and Chain node next to Duelist Jewel/Life nodes. You can make other sacrifices to get Accuracy&Crit or Accuracy&Attack speed clusters near Marauder as well. It's up to your needs.

Thanks again, need some more regrets now. hehe, i really appreciate the help man, skill tree building on the left side of the tree has never been a strong suite of mine.
"
Redbananaz wrote:

Thanks again, need some more regrets now. hehe, i really appreciate the help man, skill tree building on the left side of the tree has never been a strong suite of mine.

No problem :) Since I'm doing a similiar build, helping you is helping me in a way.

Getting Indomitable in terms of armour per points is the best option but it's kind of counter-intuitive when paired with Brass Dome, that's why I dropped it. At first you can keep it till you swap it with Armour Mastery near Marauder. So, it's a bit easier for you on the regrets :)

Or go balls deep: Why not keep them both? haha

But seriously getting Cloth and Chain instead will help you so much with resists. That's Still 48 armour and 18% all resist on top.

Something like this.
This will help so much with gearing as you'll get 48 all resist just from tree.
Torment Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121704
Last edited by ta3boo on Sep 20, 2016, 11:10:57 AM
Alright, I'm doing this build and holy fucking shit I'm at almost 10k sheet dps at lvl 55 or so (with frenzy and power charges up). I am melting everything like butter.

Shit gear: bought the swords for 1c each

I am curious now since I have no vinktar's but I keep getting "popped" by some rares. I assume they have ele reflect, lol. Anyway to mitigate this without Vinktar's? Or should I go ahead and buy a cheap one and just use it before rare/monster packs for safety?

I heard the expensive ones (converts % lightning to physical vinktar's) work the best. But I see you are using a flat added lightning damage one. Should I be fine with either? Thanks again, man this build is fucking incredible!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 20, 2016, 12:10:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info