[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
Could you please split your skill tree in different phases? such as 1-35 35-70 70-100?

Is it really needed? the skilltree is really straight forward as is, you basically go in a line from templar to shadow and grab what you feel is necessary while leveling.

I am sorry for asking that and i hope i did not cause you any issue but i wanted that because it a more split up skill tree is helpfull for newer players and for players who dont want to fuck up by not having some of the essential nodes at a higher level such as 60-70 when skillpoints start coming more and more rarely
I have the heart of a baby , In a jar on my desk.

Still waiting for a beta key :)
"
PritosNG wrote:
May I ask what is your chance to hit on Lacerate? Is it a big deal to have it below 80%, because that's what mine is sitting at I'm afraid.

Don't ignore me pls, I really need to know T_T
Last edited by pat1441 on Sep 29, 2016, 5:53:42 PM
"

I had 80% while mapping on my last EHC char and was doing alright; the misses weren't noticeable.

I'm planning on taking a few accuracy nodes, especially the one cluster with attack speed buffs near the Frenzy Charge on the bottom rightish portion of the tree.
"
PritosNG wrote:
"
PritosNG wrote:
May I ask what is your chance to hit on Lacerate? Is it a big deal to have it below 80%, because that's what mine is sitting at I'm afraid.

Without golem its 85%, with its 90%
"
pat1441 wrote:

What kind of damage output do you have as CI? im quite curious.
Also im looking at the skiltree, and down by the sword nodes it seems you don't grab 50% crit multi with swords, those are absolutely massive dps boosts for this build, get em.
Can anyone answer this for me? I have two edps swords:

This one has 256edps

This one has 290edps

Yet, I get the same sheet DPS. What's going on here? Is the attack speed really affecting the DPS that much or is it something else? I drop from 4.35 to 4.25 when using the 290edps sword. Is accuracy calculated during sheet DPS? I guess that would explain it...

EDIT: Also, which accuracy cluster should I prioritize? Eagle Eye or Precision? I'm currently sitting at 51% crit chance and 4.35 aps. I feel like crit chance might be the better option. Just want a second opinion on this.
Warband: IGN: Benko
Last edited by Yuufe on Sep 29, 2016, 9:25:30 PM
Hey I've been running this build for a few days and getting into the 60's now.

My question is why would you not use Hyaon's fury as a main hand with its very high eDPS and incredible damage gains with frenzy charges.

I noticed you spoke about it earlier in the thread but it was in regards to it being an off hand but from what I can tell its one of the highest eDPS weapons out there so why not mainhand it.
"
AntiCc wrote:

My question is why would you not use Hyaon's fury as a main hand with its very high eDPS and incredible damage gains with frenzy charges.

I noticed you spoke about it earlier in the thread but it was in regards to it being an off hand but from what I can tell its one of the highest eDPS weapons out there so why not mainhand it.

Because of the awful attack speed and low crit. I tried it out and it makes the build feel sluggish and slow, I recommend strongly against using it. A 200 EDPS sword with 1.8 attack speed would be way better.
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
AntiCc wrote:

Because of the awful attack speed and low crit. I tried it out and it makes the build feel sluggish and slow, I recommend strongly against using it. A 200 EDPS sword with 1.8 attack speed would be way better.

Fair enough, I can totally understand that, I went from a 1.5 to a 1.9 attack speed sword and it does feel a million times better so I cant imagine going back to an even lower amount.

Thanks for the fast reply. Also thanks for the build.

Last little question: out of interest what sort of crit rate do you have in your HO with golem out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info