[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

I very recently picked up an Ungil's Gauche Boot Knife and have been using it as my offhand for the 40% increased crit chance plus another 50% increased crit chance (both global). Since it's a dagger it doesn't work with lacerate thus I can get the full damage from my main hand while getting the free crit chance from the boot knife. It doesn't have ele damage but I need the crit as I'm sitting on a fairly low number atm. Do you think I can get away with it long term? I have a fair amount of ele damage with weapons on all my jewellery pieces.
How did you handle Uber Lab with Acrobatics?
First 90 in POE in Essence League using a build that was definitely not Meta BV Pathfinder :V
"
Xteria wrote:
How did you handle Uber Lab with Acrobatics?

Really easy, considering how fast the whirling blade is, dodging all attacks izaro does is no problem.
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
Czerpakistan wrote:
pack clearing seems solid, but single target on bosses for me is garbage, dont really know why. peek at my gear and whatnot if you get a chance, character name is "JIVQuizzin" cheers

You need to enable so other people can view your characters

sorry mate, thought i had. its done now. thanks
Shaper down, running my own slight variation of build with a Necro Support

Twitch Highlight of Shaper Fight: https://www.twitch.tv/mill3nia/v/92473557

Welcome to check out my character page for passives/items
Last edited by mill3nia on Oct 1, 2016, 5:16:13 PM
"
mill3nia wrote:

doesnt really say much for the build is you had to do it with a support. thats kind of a bummer imo. grats though
"
Czerpakistan wrote:
"
mill3nia wrote:

doesnt really say much for the build is you had to do it with a support. thats kind of a bummer imo. grats though

Yes, unfortunately I've attempted a couple of times solo, the damage is just too much with 5.5k life, playing mechanics perfectly may result in a successful run however. just imo Enfeeble, Temp Chains, Assassin's Mark and 10 auras are invaluable with 5.5k life lol, every single mechanic is 1 shot kill otherwise in my experience.
cant lacerate only be used with axe/swords? why are we using a mace in off hand
"
LukeBond wrote:
cant lacerate only be used with axe/swords? why are we using a mace in off hand

because lacerate doesn't use it so all of our damage is scaled from main hand weapon and we benefit from the increased elemental damage, leech and crit chance the Doryani's provides.
I am leveling this build now with a level 64 inquisitor.
I still find Ice crash a lot better than lacerate with 5 link socket, what am I doing wrong ?
Can I swap Lacerate with Ice crash instead and still have a devent build with the same tree ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info