[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

Thank you. I'm just using what I have found basically.. I do have facebreakers but not linked in any way, and corrupted so maybe I'll sell it and find a better one that fits. I appreciate your feedback and will build towards what you are saying!
So I'm currently running this build, lvl 86, and aside from fixing my carcass (broke my links drunkenly), been trying to figure out where to go with the build to take it further.
Spoiler

Like I said, only running the tab because i ripped the links on my carcass.
Last edited by Eagle3o on Sep 29, 2016, 12:37:57 PM
excuse my noobness lol can someone tell me which ascendancy in order to get? And what one it is I will be doing lab today and wanna make sure I choose all the right stuff thanks!

I am assuming instruments of virtue first, then righteous of providence and then inevitable judgement?
Last edited by DemonicSlayer69 on Sep 29, 2016, 12:47:26 PM
"
excuse my noobness lol can someone tell me which ascendancy in order to get? And what one it is I will be doing lab today and wanna make sure I choose all the right stuff thanks!

I am assuming instruments of virtue first, then righteous of providence and then inevitable judgement?

Righteous Prov first, then Inevitable Judgement, Instruments and Augury last.
"

Righteous Providence > Inevitable Judgement > Instruments of Virtue > Augury of Penitence
Appreciate the earlier response in regards to weapon slots and their impact on tooltip dps. I have another one though, how do I avoid dying this much to reflect? I've gotten to the point where I will quite literally kill myself almost instantly to reflect mobs if I don't have vinktar's up and with the active playstyle you sometimes don't get to react. I would hate to drop down in damage, but at this point I don't see much of a choice. I got close to 5.5k hp, but it just isn't close to enough. And -max maps are just a huge gamble these days...
"
kakk wrote:
Appreciate the earlier response in regards to weapon slots and their impact on tooltip dps. I have another one though, how do I avoid dying this much to reflect? I've gotten to the point where I will quite literally kill myself almost instantly to reflect mobs if I don't have vinktar's up and with the active playstyle you sometimes don't get to react. I would hate to drop down in damage, but at this point I don't see much of a choice. I got close to 5.5k hp, but it just isn't close to enough. And -max maps are just a huge gamble these days...

For me when clearing in maps, it's pretty much like playing piano with your flasks, hence why i have my hp pot on my 5 key, so i can easily press 1-2-3-4, so my vinktar is almost always up.

Other things you could do is drop added lightning damage, and put in faster attacks.
What i did is scale down my AoE so it doesn't extend past my screen, that way i can't offscreen reflect, and because of the fast whirling speed of the build, i didn't notice any slower clear speed.
Could you please split your skill tree in different phases? such as 1-35 35-70 70-100?
I have the heart of a baby , In a jar on my desk.

Still waiting for a beta key :)
"
Could you please split your skill tree in different phases? such as 1-35 35-70 70-100?

Is it really needed? the skilltree is really straight forward as is, you basically go in a line from templar to shadow and grab what you feel is necessary while leveling.
May I ask what is your chance to hit on Lacerate? Is it a big deal to have it below 80%, because that's what mine is sitting at I'm afraid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info