[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

thinking about running the evasion tree with kintsugi and facebreakers/vaal pact. simply becuase acuity isnt viable for me. any thoughts on how kintsugi would work out?
Hey cool build... but I'm feeling like a glass cannon.

Any tips to help boost my character?

Currently level 77
Life: 4,300 (with Belly of Beast, 3,800 without it)
Evasion: 2000
Armour: 300

Tooltip DPS: 24,000 (with Wrath, HoI, Ice Golem), 34,000 with charges up.

Can it do Uber izaro with vaal pact ?
Thanks
"
Can it do Uber izaro with vaal pact ?

Take Basalt/Granite/Jade/Stibnite Flasks

Curses like Enfeeble and Temp Chains help a lot.

I'm using a Lightning Coil and was able to take him down at 84 in HC pretty easily.

Using Whirling Blades to avoid his Reave, Leap Slam, Sunder helped a lot, as well.
"
brunowa wrote:
Hey cool build... but I'm feeling like a glass cannon.

Any tips to help boost my character?

Currently level 77
Life: 4,300 (with Belly of Beast, 3,800 without it)
Evasion: 2000
Armour: 300

Tooltip DPS: 24,000 (with Wrath, HoI, Ice Golem), 34,000 with charges up.

It's quite simple, get more life on gear/tree and more levels.

Thanks for the fun build!

Few comments from me - Just hit 75 and threw on a Doryani's and took the Twin Terrors (dual wield crit nodes). Before that, I rocked with some random 30block shield (trash).

First reflect mob - BAM - dead (T6 map).

I think the DPS is just insane. I get over 38k with 4 frenzy and 3 power charges (Herald of ice-Curse on hit-Ass mark).

I'm thinking of using a Saffel's Frame on trash mobs with swap with Doryani's for bosses.

Really prefer NOT to take Vaal Pact, as I like the lazy regen to balance Blood Rage and to run the occasional Labyrinth.

Thanks again and please update how your end game is progressing.

Spoiler
"
Dakilula wrote:

Thanks for the fun build!

Few comments from me - Just hit 75 and threw on a Doryani's and took the Twin Terrors (dual wield crit nodes). Before that, I rocked with some random 30block shield (trash).

First reflect mob - BAM - dead (T6 map).

I think the DPS is just insane. I get over 38k with 4 frenzy and 3 power charges (Herald of ice-Curse on hit-Ass mark).

I'm thinking of using a Saffel's Frame on trash mobs with swap with Doryani's for bosses.

Really prefer NOT to take Vaal Pact, as I like the lazy regen to balance Blood Rage and to run the occasional Labyrinth.

Thanks again and please update how your end game is progressing.

Spoiler

Well, my endgame progression is pretty much done already, done all guardians, could probably take down shaper if i wanted to, and uber atziri shouldn't be a problem either.
I usually get bored with my characters around 90, but i pushed 3 more levels for the sake of the build, seeing what it can do and what not.

Now onto your gear, if you really wanna be lazy like me, you probably want acuity gloves, if you can't afford them, grab vaal pact. it's worth it, like really worth it.
I chose this build to run as my first in the start of the league, I started a few days ago and am at 75, the clear speed through maps seems pretty great so far, i'm at 18.6k / 32.3k (with charges) tooltip. The problem I am having currently is I get trucked by map bosses, I'm doing Tier 5-6 and building up Tier 7s but I can't facetank bosses even with vaal pact. If I get hit/shot/lept on/etc I get stunned and die 90% of the time, and they take long enough to die that I can't just hold lacerate for a few seconds until they die

This is my first character in the league so my gear needs work obviously, but I don't have a lot of currency yet. I only have about 15c right now, do any of you have advice what would be the best investment to improve my character with what I have available to me right now?

Gear

My weapon is 1.84 speed, 6.76% crit, ~220 ele dps. What's more important to have (keeping in mind I only have ~15c) on the weapon to improve my dps? I also have some gems that are just kinda...in there from leveling.

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAdwClgSzBbUGIAaiC2ENjRQgFHUV9hfcGF0ZtBo-Iuoj0yP2JP0nLyo4MHwyiTWSOtg8BTwtQzFHfkqYTP9Nkk4qUUdTu1b6V-Jbr18_YnllTWjyapNvJ3KpdKB313fjd-V4DXlofyuCm4PMhNmLjI19jb-PYJAKkFWSbpJ9lFyYb5pqn9-iAKlurfGvbLXytz68Vr02vqe_1cAawGbBBMM6xPbGrsxm0nzYvdwj4XPlz-dU6NbtIO8O73zwH_Iv9zL53f4K_94=

Stun seems to be a problem for me, is the 4pt investment worth it for Unwavering Stance? I planned on going the armor route.

Would appreciate any advice, thanks for the build guide!
"
Fenlenus wrote:
I chose this build to run as my first in the start of the league, I started a few days ago and am at 75, the clear speed through maps seems pretty great so far, i'm at 18.6k / 32.3k (with charges) tooltip. The problem I am having currently is I get trucked by map bosses, I'm doing Tier 5-6 and building up Tier 7s but I can't facetank bosses even with vaal pact. If I get hit/shot/lept on/etc I get stunned and die 90% of the time, and they take long enough to die that I can't just hold lacerate for a few seconds until they die

This is my first character in the league so my gear needs work obviously, but I don't have a lot of currency yet. I only have about 15c right now, do any of you have advice what would be the best investment to improve my character with what I have available to me right now?

Gear

My weapon is 1.84 speed, 6.76% crit, ~220 ele dps. What's more important to have (keeping in mind I only have ~15c) on the weapon to improve my dps? I also have some gems that are just kinda...in there from leveling.

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAdwClgSzBbUGIAaiC2ENjRQgFHUV9hfcGF0ZtBo-Iuoj0yP2JP0nLyo4MHwyiTWSOtg8BTwtQzFHfkqYTP9Nkk4qUUdTu1b6V-Jbr18_YnllTWjyapNvJ3KpdKB313fjd-V4DXlofyuCm4PMhNmLjI19jb-PYJAKkFWSbpJ9lFyYb5pqn9-iAKlurfGvbLXytz68Vr02vqe_1cAawGbBBMM6xPbGrsxm0nzYvdwj4XPlz-dU6NbtIO8O73zwH_Iv9zL53f4K_94=

Stun seems to be a problem for me, is the 4pt investment worth it for Unwavering Stance? I planned on going the armor route.

Would appreciate any advice, thanks for the build guide!

You and I are at the same point (around level 75), so I thought I'd give my comments:

I have no problem with stuns - don't play like Earthquake/Ice Crash - you want all of your targets in a cone in front of you, as if you are using Ethereal Knives. So stun shouldn't be a problem. If you are too close to a group, lacerate targets too many mobs in different directions and you will become overwhelmed.

You have 15c but you can easily farm 1c every 5 minutes. Run a map, pick up enough for a chaos recipe, what you are missing, grab white items and use crappy essences on them. voila, you will make 1c per map. In 2 hours you will have 15-20c just from that. FYI, there is a 315edps 1h foil with 6crit 1.86ais for sale right now at 15c.

You are using Herald of Ash? I think you should switch to Herald of Ice.

Most importantly, why are you not using Ancestral Warchief linked to anything? Until you flesh out the gear, that is your boss killer right there!
Spoiler

What do u think about lightning coil on this build?
What is better coil or belly on EHC and armor build with atziri gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info