[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

Level 75 ATM. Loving the build!

Got a nice little 800 tooltip boost by equipping this Carcass that I picked up for about 35C and linked in about 350 fusings! Wonder how my DPS will scale when I pick up more damage nodes, I pretty much get 1000 DPS increases with every node I pick now. Feels pretty good!
Last edited by Jani64 on Sep 24, 2016, 5:58:07 AM
"
shunli2k wrote:
Hi there I am currently using the ta3boo tree. Could you please make a follow up on which points to take when progressing and leveling? Having the tree cut in to a 20/40/60/80/100p progression would be awesome.

"
PritosNG wrote:
Which build would you recommend? The evasion, or the armor one? And how do you sustain the mana cost?

Well, the tree I posted was for after acquiring Acuity & Brass Dome.

Here are some trees pre-Acuity & Brass Dome

43 points
63 points
83 points
103 points

At this point you should know about the character and figure out where to go next, what to fix etc.
Torment Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121704
Last edited by ta3boo on Sep 24, 2016, 9:20:16 AM
Will the same exact skill tree work with reave? and can reave equal to the power of lacerate?
I'm lacking a bit of defense and was thinking about taking fortify with the whirling blades, but that would consume 1 socket and, because of that, I would have to either change a diamond ring for a unset one or change the Herald of Ice curse setup for another thing. Any suggestions or opinions?
I'm doing the no-armor build.

Great build and enjoying it a lot, by the way.
Last edited by KurthDeimos on Sep 24, 2016, 11:29:56 AM
Decided to reroll a character on standard and try this out. I have the three foils below in my stash, which do you think would be best? If its the first or second should I craft something besides cold damage or crit multi?

I'm so lost on on which one to go lol. Eva or armor or mix? Damage? Survival? Both?
"
xSolux wrote:
I'm so lost on on which one to go lol. Eva or armor or mix? Damage? Survival? Both?

Eva is cheap, armour & mix is really expensive. there you go :P
"
xSolux wrote:

Eva is cheap, armour & mix is really expensive. there you go :P

I prefer my mix tree, the ele damage nodes you take at templar adds a MASSIVE dps boost, it's pretty insane, plus you also get much required INT & resist.
Last edited by Redbananaz on Sep 24, 2016, 12:50:48 PM
Nice build. I made a triple aura version with anger/wrath/herald of ice on Hardcore Essence. Quite nice 40k dps so far and my gear is not that great. Still need a lot of %ele dmg on my jewel.

"
Redbananaz wrote:
Just got myself a
And speccing into some armour and see how it works, currently sitting at 12k in hideout, goes up to 27k with granite/72% phys reduction, from my previous 4% i had with acro.

Not sure where to go yet in terms of armour and if i should head into Marauder, never really played an armour build before.

Can you help me with info on the colouring of sockets on brass dome? How'd you do it? 3 B on vorici? and how many attempts?

Great build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info